Chauvet Nimbus Professional Dry Ice Machine w CaseBundle Includes:
- 1x Chauvet Nimbus Professional Dry Ice Machine
- 1x ProX XS-CHNimbus Chauvet Nimbus Ice Machine Case
Chauvet Nimbus Professional Dry Ice MachinePlease note that the Nimbus does not use fog or haze juice. User must supply dry ice.
Nimbus is a professional dry ice machine which produces thick, white fog that hugs the floor and dissipates without rising. This powerful machine heats enough water to create fog from 10lbs of dry ice to provide over 10 minutes of run time. Dual heaters allow for faster heat-up and recycle times, a low water sensor increases safety, and an adjustable, multi-level control arm allows the output and flow to be easily controlled.
ProX XS-CHNimbus Chauvet Nimbus Dry Ice Machine CaseThe ProX XS-CHNimbus road case is specifically made to store and transport the Chauvet® Nimbus dry ice fog machine. Protect your investment & make your equipment easier to transport with this wheeled road case. With the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your equipment. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level every time.
This Durable and high quality moving head case is manufactured with the Honeycomb laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases during the manufacturing process use CNC technology to assure all cases are consistently built with strict specifications that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases is known for since 1984.
This particular case rests on four high quality 4" casters designed for easy traveling. The ProX XS-CHNimbus is the perfect case for AV production companies, touring bands, entertainment groups, mobile DJ's or anyone who owns a Chauvet® Nimbus unit.
Chauvet Nimbus Professional Dry Ice Machine Features:
- Professional dry ice machine creates thick, white fog that hugs the floor
- Simple, plug-n-play operation quickly heats water to its optimal operating temperature
- Second heating element heats the water in half the time
- Adjustable, multi-level control handle manipulates the output and flow
- Low-water and temperature sensors automatically shut off heaters for added safety
ProX XS-CHNimbus Chauvet Nimbus Dry Ice Machine Case Features:
- Signature Series Laminated 3/8" plywood
- Black Digital Honeycomb exterior design
- Inside lined W/Durable hard rubber
- Heavy-duty steel ball corners
- Industrial Rivets
- Recessed spring-loaded handles
- Recessed butterfly twists latches
- Four 4-inch casters with brakes on 2 wheels
- Dimensions: 23.00"L x 21.50"W x22.00"H
- Weight: 59 lbs.
Chauvet Nimbus Professional Dry Ice Machine Specifications:
- Input voltage: 120 V 60 Hz
- Power and current (single element): 1500 W, 12.6 A
- Power and current (dual element): 3000 W, 25.2 A
- Tank capacity: 4.5 gal
- Heat-up time (single element): 50 min
- Heat-up time (dual element): 30 min
- Average runtime: 6 min
- Reheat time (single element): 30 min
- Reheat time (dual element): 15 min
- Dry ice capacity: 10 lbs
- Max water temperature: 175 degrees F
- Weight (empty): 28.6 lbs
- Weight (full): 75 lbs
- Size: 20 x 18 x 19 in
- Approvals: CE