Checkers GD5X125 Guard Dog 5 Channel Cable Protector
Protect valuable electrical cables, cords and hose lines from damage and abuse while ensuring a method of safe passage for vehicles and pedestrian traffic. Ideal for industrial environments where heavy duty cable protection is required. We also offer ADA compliant cable covers and cable bridges to fit these cable protectors.
Protects cables and lines with an outside diameter up to 1.3 inches.
- LOAD CAPACITY: 10,500 lbs/tire (21,000 lbs/axle)
- Protects cables and hose lines up to 1.3 in. in diameter
- All weather polyurethane construction with heavy load capacity
- Hinged lid makes placing and removing cables and hose lines easy
- Patented 5-bar tread surface provides maximum traction
- Heavy duty Dog-Bone connector interlocks modular sections
- Lightweight and easy to transport, set-up, disassemble and store
- End caps provide gradual taper to ground or floor
- Carrying handle is conveniently recessed on underside of protector
- Safety warning symbols molded into lid surface
Protects valuable electrical cables and permits compliance with 2008 National Electrical Code requirements (Article 525) for minimizing the tripping hazard of electrical cables and cords at carnivals, fairs, amusement parks and similar events.
ADA COMPLIANT ACCESSORIES
Meets Americans with Disabilities Act guidelines for ADA accessibility.