Christie Digital MicroTiles LED Video Projector
With a mission to develop the best LED display technology available, Christie® engineers went to work in our North American research and manufacturing facility applying everything that made the original MicroTiles® such a game-changer and took it further by incorporating the latest in LED display technology and advanced mechanical design. The result is a monumental leap forward in LED system architecture.
- Limitless design freedom – Proprietary cabinet-free Click-n-Go™ LED tiles can be arranged in near-limitless ways including 90-degree inside/outside corners and concave and convex curves
- Superior visual quality – Powerful processing including 12-bit input sources, 4K@120Hz and HDR10 compatibility combined with high-brightness and cinema-quality color produces brilliant, true-to-life detail
- Proprietary QuickMount™ system – Laser cut steel mounting sheets and machined wall anchors reduce installation complexity and eliminate the alignment challenges of traditional LED products
- Patented Neighbor Detection™ and AutoMatch™ – Individual tiles automatically detect and self-locate while the sensor-based AutoMatch feature automatically matches color and brightness to achieve >97% uniformity across the entire display for the entire operational lifetime
- Experience robust, flicker-free and uncompromised Active 3D at 60Hz per eye with MicroTiles LED Active 3D. This high-end display application is designed to enhance visualization and collaborative design processes and is available as an option with our 1.25mm models.