Chroma Q Color Force II 12 RGBA Linear LED Fixture
From the makers of one of the most popular professional cyc lights, Chroma-Q® does it again: the multi award-winning Color Force II™, a batten that delivers formidable output and superior colour blending, all with smooth, even coverage. With four powerful homogenised cells per foot/305mm, these units can be grouped and controlled to release your creativity. Unsightly colour shadowing is eliminated with this innovative optical system that gives enough power to light nearly 12m of cyclorama. Perfect for a wide range of cyclorama, flood and wall washing applications where a powerful throw is needed.
- Product Code:
- CHCF212RGBA - Black
- CHCF212RGBAW- White
- CHCF212RGBALR- Black with LumenRadio
- Net Dimensions: 335mm x 190mm x 218mm / 13.2" x 7.5" x 8.6"
- Net Weight: 5kg / 11.2lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 432mm x 343mm x 279mm / 17" x 13.5" x 11"
- Shipping Weight: 7kg / 15.5lb
- Power Supply: Built-in
- Power Input Rating: 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz, 160VA
- Power Factor: 0.99 @ 120V AC, 0.97 @ 240V AC
- Power Consumption: 133W @ 120V AC, 133W @ 240V AC
- Idle Power Consumption 8W @ 120V AC, 10W @ 240V AC
- Typical Power & Current: Measurements done with all LEDs at maximum intensity. Measurements made at nominal voltage. Allow for a deviation of +/- 10%.
- Power Connectors In/Out: Neutrik powerCON TRUE1
- Data Connectors In/Out: Neutrik XLR 5-pin
- Control Protocol: ANSI E1.11 USITT DMX 512-A
- Cooling System: Forced
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Construction: Anodised aluminium extrusion
- Colour: Black
- Built-In Hardware: Quick release lever for tilt adjustment
- IP Rating: IP20
- Approvals: CISPR 22 :2006/EN55022 :2006 & CISPR 24 :1997/EN55024 :1998, ICES-003 :2004 & FCC Part 15 Subpart B: 2007, CSA C22. No. 166-M1983:R2008 UL 1573:2003; UL 8750