CITC Quiet Cube DMX Snow Machine with Remote
CITC has outdone themselves by creating a NEW piece of equipment that puts out high volumes of falling snow, yet is quieter than the Little Blizzard. The Quiet Cube has a whole new look. Because this is a higher volume, do not use this in smaller areas where dryness is a concern.
The first thing you will notice is the great new quiet feature. When you turn the machine on, you'll see the higher output as soon as the modulator is wet. The flakes never looked so light, so fluffy, and keep dryness in mind. Third, you'll notice that you're getting about 20% more snow with the same amount of fluid. The variable speed pump now has a much higher range as well, going from lots of snowflakes to larger, white fluffy, flakes.
CITC's new Quiet Cube DMX is definitely, "Cool Stuff That's Show Tuff!"
There's nothing more incredible than better snow and more of it, except quieter!Features:
- Quietest Snow Machine Ever!
- A Full 10 dbs Quieter Than the Little Blizzard
- Extremely Low Power Consumption
- Awesome Output for a Smaller Machine
- Remote Control Variable Speed
- DMX on Board
- Dims 15" x 12" x 10" (38cm x 31cm x 26cm)
- Weight 38 lbs. (17 kg)
- Remote Control: on/off volume
- DMX Control: on/off volume
- Sound: 63 dbs
- Fluid: LB Extra Dry/Super X Dry
- Run Time: Continuous
- Electrical Supply: 120v 60hz 4a, 230v 50hz 2a
- CE Approved