Clear-Com 1-Channel Flush-Mount Speaker Station
1-Channel Flush-Mount Push-to-Talk Speaker/Mic Station Mounts in the V-Box, HelixNet S-Mount, or console.
The KB-701 remote speaker station connects to a single channel of party-line intercom and operates in half-duplex mode. It features both an integral speaker and a flush mount electrets microphone with mic limiter and a push-to-talk button.
- Program Line Input: Maximum Level before Clipping: >= 20dBu, Input Impedance: >= 5K?
- Speaker Output: Load Impedance: >= 4?, Max Output Level before 1% Distortion: 20dBu ± 2dBu
- Party-line Output: Off Noise: < -74dBu, Output Impedance: >10K?
- Party-line Input: Crosstalk: < -60dB, Max level before Clipping: >= 12dBu
- Frequency Response: Program Input - Speaker Out: 200 - 18KHz ± 3dB, Party-line - Speaker Out: 200 - 18KHz ± 3dB
- Max Distortion: Program Input - Speaker Out: <= 0.5%, Party-line - Speaker Out: <= 0.5%
- Noise: Program Input - Speaker Out: < -60dBu, Party-line - Speaker Out: < -50dBu
- Max Gain: Program Input - Speaker Out: >= 24dB, Party-line - Speaker Out: >= 40dB
- Power: Input Voltage Range: 20-30 VDC, Input Current (Idle): <= 90mA, Input Current (Max): <=110mA
- Internal Connectors and Jumpers: Intercom: Line Five terminal connector, Program Input: Three terminal connector, Option Switches: Three DIP switches
- Front Panel Controls & Indicators: (1) Program level control, (1) Intercom level control, (1) Talk button, (1) Call button, (1) Integral microphone
- Environmental: 32 - 122o F (0 - 50o C)
- Dimensions: 8.5 in. W x 4.5 in. H x 1.75 in. D(210 mm x 114 mm x 44 mm)
- Weight: 1.04 lbs. (0.47 Kg)