Clear-Com 2-Channel Flush-Mount Headset Station
2-Channel Select Flush-Mount Headset Station (4.5" X 4.5") Mounts in Console or Standard 2-Gang Electrical Box
HB-702 is a selectable two-channel wall or console-mounted headset station. Microprocessor-controlled logic and switching, with momentary/latching talk button. Visual call signaling.
- Headset Microphone Input: Input Type : Dynamic, Input Impedance: >= 1K?, Mic Limiter Threshold: -2dBu ± 3dB, Mic Limiter Range: >= 15dB
- ClearProgram Line Input: Input Impedance: >= 5K?
- Headset Output: Load Impedance: >= 8?, Output Impedance: <= 25?, Output Limiter Threshold: +5dBu ± 3dB, Maximum Output Level before Distortion: >= 17dBu
- Party-line Output: Off Noise: < -74dBu, Output Impedance: >10K?
- Party-line Input: Crosstalk: < -60dB, Max level before Clipping: >= 12dBu
- Frequency Response: Headset Mic - Party-line: 300 - 15KHz ± 3dB, Party-line - Headset Out: 300 - 15KHz ± 3dB
- Max Distortion: Headset Mic - Party-line: <= 0.5%, Party-line - Headset Out: <= 0.2%
- Noise: Headset Mic - Party-line: < -70dBu
- Max Gain: Headset Mic - Party-line: 41dB ± 2dB, Party-line - Headset Out: >= 34dB
- Power: Input Voltage Range: 20-30 VDC, Input Current (Idle): <= 50mA, Input Current (Max): <=100mA
- Internal Adjustments and Connections: Intercom Line: Seven terminal connector, Option Switches: Two DIP switches, Option Board Jumper: Two sets of options jumpers, Front Panel Connectors, Headset: (1) XLR-4M
- Front Panel Controls & Indicators: (1) Sidetone control, (1) Talk button, (1) Call button, (1) Channel select switch, (1) Volume control
- Environmental: 32 - 122 ?F (0 - 50 ?C)
- Dimensions: 4.625 in. W x 4.5 in. H x 1.75 in. D(117 mm x 114 mm x 44 mm)
- Weight: 0.46 lbs. (0.21 Kg)