Clear-Com 4-Output IFB Central Controller Router
The PIC-4744 IFB Router provides four XLR3M analog partyline level audio outputs (Talent channels) and four XLR3F analog line level audio inputs (Program channels). Talent channels can select and place one of the four program sources to the output. Program attentuation is individually adjustable for each Talent input. Each Talent channel carries three signals: the program audio, the cue audio and the dip or mute control.
A Wet/Dry switch allows access to 3rd party wireless IFB, console inputs, or recording devices. Works as a standalone system or integrated with Clear-Com intercom stations. Multiple PIC-4744 panels can be used together if more than four audio outputs are needed. For use with MA-704 and AX-704 Talent Access Stations.
- Program Line Input: Maximum Level before Clipping: >= 20dBu, Input Impedance: >= 5K?
- Audio: Output Level for Talent: Clear-Com Partyline Output Level for Talent: Clear-Com Partyline Level (approx. -10dBu), PGM Source Adjustable Range: +20dBu, Attenuation Adjustable Range: 50dBu
- Frequency Response: Panel Input – Talent: 200 – 18KHz +3dB
- Max Distortion: Program Input – Talent: <= 0.1%
- Noise: Program Input - Talent: < -85dBu
- Power: Input Voltage Range: 20-30 VDC, Input Current: <= 90mA
- Rear Panel Connectors: IFB Input: (2) XLR6F, Power Loop Through: (1) XLR3M, (1) XLR3F, Talent Out: (4) XLR3M, Program In: (4) XLR3F, Wet/Dry Switch: (4)
- Front Panel Controls & Indicators: (1) Power indicator LED, (4) Program Output level controls, (4) Program Select input switches, (4) Attenuation (Atten) test buttons, (4) Auto Attenuation (Atten) Adjust level controls, (2) Headset Monitor ports (3.5mm and XLR), (1) Monitor select switch
- Environmental: 32 ?F - +122 ?F (0 ?C - +50 ?C)
- Dimensions: 19 x 1.75 x 7.5 in (WxHxD)(483 x 44 x 190 mm)
- Weight: 5.76lbs (2.6kg)