Clear-Com CS-100 Intercom Master 1-Channel
For portable intercom systems, main station equipment must be compact, lightweight, and easily moved for storage. The CS-100 single channel main station fulfill these requirements.
- Solid State IC plug in printed circuit amplifier module including signalling circuit. Current limited and short circuit protected.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE:
- 250 Hz - 10 KHz (-3 dB ref. to 1 KHz) with a risingresponse to enhance voice intelligibility.
- HEADSET MICROPHONE INPUT LEVEL:
- HEADPHONE OUTPUT LEVEL:
- 9 volts rms into 600ohm maximum. (-20dBm)
- SYSTEM IMPEDANCE AND LEVEL:
- Approximately -25 dBm into 200(Level dependent onmaster gain control settings)
- AUXILIARY INPUT AUDIO LEVEL:
- 100 mv into 600ohm minimum
- HEADSET INPUT CONNECTOR:
- 2 - 4 pin connectors (D4M)
- INTERCONNECT OUTPUT CONNECTORS:
- 6 each in parallel, Switchcraft D3M
- AUXILIARY INPUT CONNECTOR:
- POWER SUPPLY:
- 28 volts circuit breaker protected.
- Will support up to 40 RS-100A or MR-102 remotestations or 15 KB-100 or KB-lll remote stations.
- POWER REQUIREMENTS:
- 115/230 volts 50-60 Hz.80 watts maximum.