Clear-Com MS200 2-Channel Intercom Master
The MS-200 is a two-channel master intercom station with a regulated power supply and a pre-settable monitoring system. Its integral mic preamplifier with limiter and four-watt power amplifier provide sufficient power to simultaneously drive two headsets and an internal or external speaker.
- Channel Monitoring: Programmable Channels A and B with illuminated push on/off switches.
- Call Light Monitoring: Follows channel select switch.
- Capacity: Will support up to 100 headset remote stations or 20 speaker remote stations.
- System Impedance: 200 ohms or 15k ohms bridging, switchable.
- System Level: -15 dB nominal;.0 db before clipping.
- Call Light Sensitivity--4 vdc
- Signalling Voltage--11 vdc
- Headset Inputs: (2) D4M
- Outputs: (6) D3M
- Auxiliary Input: (1) D3F
- External Speaker Jack disconnects internal speaker.
- AC Power Requirements: 105-130 VAC; 48-62 Hz; 80 watts maximum. May be modified for 210 to 260 VAC.
- Dimensions: 19" wide, 3.5" high, 9" deep
- Ambient Temperature Tolerance: 0-50 degrees C (32-122 degrees F)