Clear-Com PS-702 2-Channel Rack Mount Power Supply
The PS-702 can deliver 1.2 amps at 30 volts DC to two channels. This is sufficient to power up to 40 beltpacks, 10 speaker stations, or 12 headset stations even under the most demanding conditions. Either channel is capable of supplying up to 1.2 amps. The full current capacity may be divided between the two channels. Use our Encore Power Supply Calculator to calculate the amp budgets allowed based on the number of Encore devices and power supplies are in your system.
- 2-Channel 1-Amp (2-Amp Peak)
- Rack Mount (1RU)
- Universal Power Supply
- 2-channel x 3 intercom jacks
- 1 A/B selectable headset jack and 1 program input.
- Program Line Input: Maximum Level before Clipping: >= 20dBu, Input Impedance: >= 5K?
- Frequency Response: Program Input - Partyline: 200 - 20KHz ± 3dB
- Max Distortion: Program Input - Partyline: <= 0.2%
- Noise: Program Mic Input - Partyline: < -70dBu
- Max Gain: Program Input - Partyline: >= -16dB
- Min Gain: Program Input - Partyline: <= -20dB
- Mains Power: Input Voltage Range: 100 - 240 VAC, Input Frequency Range: 50 - 60 Hz, Input Power: <= 60 VAC, Output Voltage: 30 VDC ± 0.5V, Output Current per Channel (Continuous): 1.2 A, Output Current per Channel (Peak): 2 A (Do not exceed the 1.2A rating for more than 2 seconds per 1 minute period), Short Circuit Recovery Time (1st short): <= 0.5 sec, Short Circuit Recovery Time: >= 20 shorts in 20sec <= 20 sec
- Station Capacity: Up to 40 RS-601 beltpacks or 10 speaker stations or 12 headset stations distributed over both channels
- Rear Panel Connectors: Intercom: (6) XLR-3M (3 per channel), Program: (1) XLR-3FAC Power: IEC 320 connector
- Rear Panel Controls: (2) Termination On-Off switches, (1) Volume control
- Front Panel Connectors: Intercom (1) XLR-3M
- Front Panel Controls & Indicators: (1) Intercom channel switch, (1) A+B link switch, (2) Program switch, (2) Send level controls, (1) Test tone switch, (2) Overload LEDs, (1) Link indicator LED, (1) Power indicator LED, (1) Power switch
- Environmental: 32 ? - 122 ?F (0 ? - 50 ?C)
- Dimensions: 19 in. W x 1.75 in. H x 7.5 in. D(483 mm x 44 mm x 190 mm)
- Weight: 6.16 lbs. (2.80 kg)