Clear-Com PS-704 4-Channel Rack Mount Power Supply
4-Channel 2-Amp Rack Mount (1RU) System Power Supply - UL Listed. 4-channel x 2 intercom jacks, 1 program input, universal power supply.
The PS-704 is a four-channel, single rack-space intercom power supply that features Clear-Com’s "fail-safe" design for maximum reliability. The power supply delivers 1.2 amps at 30 volts, supplying power for one to four channels of intercom. It will support up to 40 beltpacks, 10 speaker stations or 12 headset stations.Use our Encore Power Supply Calculator to calculate the amp budgets allowed based on the number of Encore devices and power supplies are in your system.
- Program Line Input: Maximum Level before Clipping: >= 20dBu, Input Impedance: >= 5K?
- Frequency Response: Program Input - Party-line: 200 - 20KHz ± 3dB
- Max Distortion: Program Input - Party-line : <= 0.2%
- Noise: Program Mic Input - Party-line:< -70dBu
- Max Gain: Program Input - Party-line: >= -16dB
- Min Gain: Program Input - Party-line: <= -20dB
- Mains Power: Input Voltage Range: 100 - 240 VAC, Input Frequency Range: 50 - 60 Hz, Input Power : <= 60 VAC, Output Voltage: 30 VDC ± 0.5V, Output Current per Channel (Continuous): 1.2 A, Output Current per Channel (Peak): 2 A (Do not exceed the 1.2A rating for more than 2 seconds per 1 minute period), Short Circuit Recovery Time (1st short): <= 0.5 sec, Short Circuit Recovery Time: >= 20 shorts in 20sec) <= 20 sec
- Station Capacity: Up to 40 RS-601 beltpacks or 10 speaker stations or 12 headset stations distributed over both channels
- Rear Panel Connectors: Intercom: (8) XLR-3M (2 per channel), Program: (1) XLR-3F, AC Power: IEC 320 connector
- Rear Panel Controls: (4) Termination On-Off switches, (1) Volume control
- Front Panel Controls & Indicators: (4) Program switch, (4) Send level controls, (4) Overload LEDs, (1) Power indicator LED, (1) Power switch
- Environmental: 32 ? - 122 ?F (0 - 50 ?C)
- Dimensions: 19 in. W x 1.75 in. H x 7.5 in. D(483 mm x 44 mm x 190 mm)
- Weight: 6.16 lbs. (2.80 kg)