Color Kinetics CB48 Led Fixture RGB Colorblaze 48
ColorBlaze is a robust, high-performance linear LED fixture for washing large areas with far-reaching, rich, saturated colors. With a rugged, extruded aluminum housing, ColorBlaze is designed to withstand the rigors of the touring and rental market. Integrated power supplies eliminate the need for additional equipment, push button addressing capabilities simplify configuration and installation, and locking mounting brackets allow for flexible mounting to pipes or surfaces, making ColorBlaze an easy-to-use yet powerful solution for theaters, TV studios, concerts, events, casinos, and exhibits. To support dynamic, color-changing effects, each ColorBlaze fixture is controllable in 6 in (152 mm) segments.
- Two fixture lengths — Available in two fixture lengths, ColorBlaze 72 (6 ft, 1.8 m) and ColorBlaze 48 (4 ft, 1.2 m), each controllable in 6 in (152 mm) segments.
- Universal, integrated power supply — Autoswitching power supply accepts power input of 100 – 240 VAC, eliminating the need for additional equipment and enabling consistent use around the world.
- Push button addressing and configuration — Onboard addressing offers easy configuration without external addressing tools.
- Industry-leading controls — ColorBlaze works with the complete Philips line of controllers, including ColorDial Pro, iPlayer 3, and Light System Manager, as well as third-party controllers. Fixtures can be connected in series of up to 1,000 ft (300 m) using any combination of RJ45, Ethercon, and XLR-5 data cables.
- High-intensity, saturated color output — RGB color mixing provides 16.7 million colors with variable intensity. Each 6 in (152 mm) segment has an output of over 450 lumens.
- Simple light positioning — Mounting brackets and locking knobs enable 180° rotation, adjustment, and locking without special tools.
- Versatile mounting options and accessories — Clamp-mount ColorBlaze to pipes or trusses, or mount directly to a surface. An optional T-handle mounting bracket is available for special mounting situations. Accessory holders, spread lenses, and other custom accessories specifically designed for ColorBlaze are available from City Theatrical Inc.
- Additional stage-friendly features — Onboard cooling fan and thermal sensor prevent overheating. A full range of replacement parts is available to keep ColorBlaze fixtures in service for the long haul.
- Beam Angle: 10°
- Lumens: 3708
- LED Channels: Red / Green / Blue
- Mixing Distance: 6 in (152 mm) to uniform light
- Lumen Maintenance: 50,000+ hours L50 @ 50° C (full output)
- Input Voltage: 100 – 240 VAC, auto-switching, 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 280 W maximum at full output, steady state
- Interface: DMX
- Control System: Philips full range of controllers, including ColorDial Pro, Light System Manager, and iPlayer 3, or third-party controllers
- Dimensions(Height x Width x Depth): 7.5 x 45.3 x 6.5 in (191 x 1150 x 165 mm)
- Weight: 40 lb (18.1 kg)
- Housing: Extruded aluminium, black finish
- Lens: Clear polycarbonate
- Fixture Connections: IEC power cable, RJ45, Ethercon, or XLR-5 data connections
- Temperature Ranges: -40° – 122° F (-40° – 50° C) Operating, -4° – 122° F (-20° – 50° C) Startup, -40° – 176° F (-40° – 80° C) Storage
- Humidity: 0 – 95%, non-condensing
- Certification: UL / cUL, FCC Class A, CQC, PSE
- Environment: Dry Location, IP20