Color Kinetics ColorBlast 12 RGB IP65 LED Fixture
High-performance ColorBlast 12 LED luminaires generate rich, saturated colors and color-changing effects for a range of wall-washing and floodlighting applications. Designed with the needs of lighting designers and architects in mind, ColorBlast 12 can be used in both indoor and outdoor installations. Highintensity LEDs produce superior light output of up to 1207 lumens. ColorBlast 12 also offers full pan and tilt rotation, flexible mounting options, two beam angles, and superior control through Color Kinetics or third-party controllers.
- Two beam patterns — A frosted glass lens (22°beam angle for ColorBlast 12, 21° for ColorBlast 6) produces a soft-edge beam, while a clear glass lens (10° beam angle) affords extended light projection.
- Flexible mounting options — The versatile fixture canopy base can be mounted to a junction box or directly to a wall, ceiling, or floor. A liquid-tight cable fitting seals the canopy opening for use in damp or wet environments.
- Versatile light positioning — The locking canopy base offers friction-free rotation of up to 350°, and 110° fixture tilting lets installers quickly aim the fixture without special tools.
- Industry-leading controls — ColorBlast fixtures work seamlessly with the complete line of Philips controllers, including Light System Manager, iPlayer 3, and ColorDial Pro, as well as third-party controllers.
- Additional options for controlling and dispersing light — Designed specifically for the family of ColorBlast fixtures by City Theatrical, Inc., accessories include top hats, half top hats, egg crate louvers, barndoors, and horizontal and vertical spread lenses.
- Beam Angle: 10° / 22°
- 1207 (10° beam angle)
- 1090 (22° beam angle)
- LED Channels: Red / Green / Blue
- Mixing Distance: 6 in (152 mm) to uniform light
- Lumen Maintenance: 50,000+ hours L50 @ 50° C (full output)
- Input Voltage: 24 VDC via PDS-150e or PDS-60
- Power Consumption: 50 W maximum at full output, steady state
- PDS-150e 24V (DMX or Ethernet)
- PDS-60 24V (DMX, Pre-programmed, or Ethernet)
- Control System:
- Philips full range of controllers, including Light System Manager, iPlayer 3, and ColorDial Pro, or third-party controllers
- Dimensions(Height x Width x Depth): 8.4 x 12.6 x 5.1 in (213 x 320 x 130 mm)
- Net: 8 lb (3.65 kg)
- Gross: 9.8 lb (4.45 kg)
- Housing: Die-cast aluminium, black or white powder-coated finish
- Clear glass (10º beam angle)
- Frosted glass (22º beam angle)
- Fixture Connections: 60 ft (18.3 m) unified power / data cable
- Temperature Ranges:
- -40° – 122° F (-40° – 50° C) Operating
- -4° – 122° F (-20° – 50° C) Startup
- -40° – 176° F (-40° – 80° C) Storage
- Humidity: 0 – 95%, non-condensing
- Maximum Fixtures Per Power / Data Supply:
- PDS-150e 24V: 3
- PDS-60 24V: 1
Certification and Safety
- Certification: UL / cUL, FCC Class A, CE, PSE, C-Tick, SAA, CQC
- Environment: Dry / Damp / Wet Location, IP66