Color Kinetics ColorBlast TR RGB LED Fixture 12-Pack w/ PSU
12x Color Kinetics ColorBlast TR RGB LED Fixtures
1x Color Kinetics PDS-750 TR Power Supply for 12 ColorBlast TR Fixtures
ColorBlast TR is a rugged, full-color LED fixture designed specifically to withstand taxing stage, set, and touring environments. This rental-friendly fixture offers ease of installation and control, along with the ability to produce millions of saturated colors without gels or filters. It features a built-in power cable that can be extended up to 60 ft (18 m) with a standard 4-pin XLR patch cable, an elastomeric sleeve to protect the fixture from rough handling, and a pivoting bezel for easy exchange of lenses. An industrial-grade hinge affords quick and reliable fixture aiming and locking. The mounting base easily accommodates truss clamps and other mounting and positioning options. Designed with live entertainment in mind, ColorBlast TR is the ideal color-changing LED fixture for demanding temporary and touring environments.
Pivoting bezel and exchangeable lenses — The pivoting bezel and included 23° soft-focus and 10°clear tempered glass lenses let you switch quickly between soft-edge wash lighting and extended beam projection.
Quick fixture aiming and locking — An industrial-grade constant torque hinge offers stable, 110°fixture tilting for quick and dependable aiming. Standard set screws let you lock the fixture in position without special tools.
Versatile mounting options — The pre-assembled mounting base offers a range of options for mounting on the floor or various stage truss clamps. An integral safety bracket lets you easily attach a safety cable.
On-board temperature monitoring — A compensation circuit prevents damage to the fixture if operating temperatures rise to unsafe levels. An auto-cycling feature automatically restores normal operation after 30 minutes.
Innovative protective sleeve — Because stage and set environments can take their toll on equipment, ColorBlast TR features an innovative elastomeric sleeve to protect the fixture and lens from the rigors of multiple setups and teardowns.
Accessories and additional spread lenses — City Theatrical Inc. offers a line of accessories designed for ColorBlast TR, including top hats, half top hats, barndoors, egg crate louvers, glass spread lenses, and polycarbonate holographic lenses.
Industry-standard power and control —ColorBlast TR works seamlessly with the full range of Philips controllers, including Light System Manager and iPlayer 3, or third-party controllers. City Theatrical Inc. offers a line of power / data supplies specifically designed for use with ColorBlast TR fixtures.
- Beam Angle: 23°
- LED Channels: Red / Green / Blue
- Mixing Distance: 6 in (152 mm) to uniform light
- Lumen Maintenance: 50,000+ hours L50 @ 50° C (full output)
- Input Voltage: 24 VDC via PDS-750 TRX, PDS-375 TRX, PDS-150e, or PDS-60
- Power Consumption: 50 W maximum at full output, steady state
- DMX via power / data supply
- Fixture firmware addressable 8- or 16-bit control
- Control System:
[Philips full range of controllers, including Light System Manager, [iPlayer 3, or any third-party controllers
- Dimensions(Height x Width x Depth): 8 x 13.5 x 2.6 in (203 x 343 x 66 mm)
- Housing: Die-cast aluminium, black or white powder-coated finish
- Fixture Connections: 60 ft (18.3 m) unified power / data cable
- Temperature Ranges:
- -40° – 122° F (-40° – 50° C) Operating
- -4° – 122° F (-20° – 50° C) Startup
- -40° – 176° F (-40° – 80° C) Storage
- Humidity: 0 – 95%, non-condensing
- Maximum Cable Length 60 ft (18 m), with extension to built-in 6 ft (1.8 m) power cable
Certification and Safety
- Certification: UL / cUL, FCC Class A, CE, PSE, C-Tick, SAA
- Dry Location, IP20