Color Kinetics iW Blast TR WA LED Fixture
iW Blast TR is a rugged, intelligent white LED fixture designed specifically to withstand taxing stage, set, and touring environments. This rental-friendly fixture offers ease of installation and control, along with the ability to produce high-quality white light with a temperature range of 2700 K to 6500 K. It features a standard 4-pin XLR connector, an innovative elastomeric sleeve that protects the fixture during rough handling, and a pivoting bezel for easy exchange of lenses. An industrial-grade hinge affords quick and reliable fixture aiming and locking. The mounting base easily accommodates truss clamps and other mounting and positioning options. Designed with live entertainment in mind, iW Blast TR is the ideal intelligent white LED fixture for demanding temporary and touring environments.
- Wide range of color temperature and brightness— Channels of warm white and cool white LEDs produce color temperatures ranging from 2700 K to 6500 K. You can adjust fixture brightness while varying or maintaining constant color temperature.
- Pivoting bezel and exchangeable lenses — The pivoting bezel and included 23° soft-focus and 10°clear tempered glass spread lenses let you switch quickly between soft-edge wash lighting and extended beam projection.
- Quick fixture aiming and locking — An industrial-grade constant torque hinge offers stable, 110°fixture tilting for quick and dependable aiming. Standard set screws lock the fixture in position without special tools.
- Versatile mounting options — The pre-assembled mounting base offers a range of options for mounting on the floor or various stage truss clamps. An integral safety bracket lets you easily attach a safety tether.
- On-board temperature monitoring — A compensation circuit prevents damage to the fixture if operating temperatures rise to unsafe levels. An auto-cycling feature automatically restores normal operation after 30 minutes.
- Industry-standard power and control — iW Blast TR works seamlessly with the full range of Philips DMX controllers, such as iPlayer 3, ColorDial Pro, or any third-party DMX controller. City Theatrical Inc. offers a complete line of power /data supplies specifically designed for use with iW Blast TR fixtures.
- Beam Angle: 23° / 10°
- Lumens*: 1469 (23° beam angle) 1679 (10° beam angle)
- Color Temperature: 2700 K – 6500 K
- Efficacy (lm / W): 29.4 (23° beam angle) 33.6 (10° beam angle)
- Mixing Distance: 6 in (152 mm) to uniform light
- CRI: 83 all, 83 warm, 74 cool
- Lumen Maintenance: 70,000 hours L70 @ 25° C (typical application)
- Input Voltage: 24 VDC via PDS-750 TRX, PDS-375 TRX, PDS-150e, or PDS-60
- Power Consumption: 50 W maximum at full output, steady state
- Interface: DMX via power / data supply
- Control System: Philips full range of controllers, including Light System Manager, iPlayer 3, or any third-party DMX controllers
- Dimensions(Height x Width x Depth): 8 x 13.5 x 2.6 in (203 x 343 x 66 mm)
- Weight: 6.4 lb (2.9 kg)
- Housing: Injection-molded plastic, white finish
- Lens: Frosted glass (23º beam angle) Clear glass (10° beam angle)
- Fixture Connections: 6 ft (1.8 m) power / data cable with 4-pin XLR connector
- Temperature Ranges:
- -40° – 122° F (-40° – 50° C) Operating
- -4° – 122° F (-20° – 50° C) Startup
- -40° – 176° F (-40° – 80° C) Storage
- Humidity: 0 – 95%, non-condensing
- Maximum Cable Length: Up to 54 ft (16.5 m) extension for total of 60 ft (18.3 m) maximum
Certification and Safety
- Certification: UL / cUL, FCC Class B, CE, CCC, C-Tick
- Environment: Dry Location, IP20