ColorKey AirHub DMX Battery-Powered W-DMX Transceiver
The ColorKey AirHub DMX is a battery-powered W-DMX transceiver, and the central control hub for the range of the Air Series ecosystem. It offers four convenient methods for controlling your fixtures: Stand-alone, using the AirApp for iPhone and iPad, as a wireless transmitter for DMX controllers, or as a wireless receiver for traditional DMX fixtures.
- Battery powered W-DMX transceiver works either as a transmitter or receiver
- Connect and synchronize an unlimited number of Air Series fixtures and receivers
- Also controls most 2.4GHz wireless lighting fixtures, such as the (ColorKey MobilePar Mini HEX 4)
- Create different lighting environments with up to 16 wireless groups
- Quick access to preset colors, fades, and sound active mode from on-board display.
- Optional AirApp for iPhone and iPad provides access to all presets, a color wheel, and 16 DMX channels.
- 3-pin DMX in/out to connect to traditional fixtures and controllers
- Large color OLED display for ease of use and readability in dark environments
- Up to 20 hours of battery life for uninterrupted use
- Includes mounting bracket to hang from truss when using as receiver for wired lights
- 2.4Ghz Wireless DMX Transmitter and Receiver
- 16 wireless group ID’s
- 15 static color presets
- Auto mode (color chase) with 15 speeds
- Fade mode with 15 speeds
- Sound active mode with sensitivity adjustments
- Control modes: W-DMX, DMX 512, Stand Alone, Mobile App
- Lithium-Ion battery (+/-) 20 hours working time, (+/-) 5 hours charge time
- Power Consumption: 11.7W
- Power supply: 12.6V 1A; AC100-240V; 50-60Hz
- Working temperature: up to 40˚C
- Product size: 5.5 x 5.5 x 3.5 in
- Net Weight: 1.6 lbs.