Columbus Mckinnon LODESTAR TYPE RRS 2-Ton Chain Hoist
The CM Lodestar® Electric Chain Hoist is recognized as the standard in overhead lifting. Generations of users have relied on the power and dependability of the CM Lodestar® for their material handling applications. Available as individual hoist units, in hoist/trolley combinations or as integral components of complete lifting systems; the CM Lodestar® is used in numerous applications and industries.
- Gear train lifetime lubricated with non-oxidizing grease.
- Precision machined and hardened lift wheel with hardened chain guides for precise chain lift wheel fit.
- Gearing designed for exceptionally long life and quiet operation.
- Rugged control station (NEMA 4)
- Hoist duty motor, standard Protector overload device and standard screw type limit switches.
- Designed for greater productivity, efficiency and economy.
- Hardened, forged steel, latch type hooks and Hoistaloy load chain for long, dependable service.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- No special tools required to disassemble.
- High reliability and long life.
- Lifetime warranty
- Each hoist thoroughly inspected and tested to over 125% of rated load prior to shipment.
- Meets ASME B30.16
- Metric rated
- Made in U.S.A