Community IC6-1062WT00 6.5 Inch Outdoor Speaker Grey
I Series Compact 600 loudspeakers provide excellent acoustic performance, flexibility and elegant aesthetics for a diverse range of applications in today's performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants in need of very compact loudspeakers with exceptional near field fidelity for foreground or background music applications and articulate voice projection with very high output capabilities for fill and distributed applications. I Series Compact loudspeakers are engineered to be used alone or integrated into arrays along with I Series Point Source (IP) or Subwoofer (IS) models using the comprehensive selection of available BalancePoint™ Flyware modular array brackets.
The IC6-1062/00 occupies a very small footprint, yet provides LF extension and output that greatly exceeds its stature thanks to a high sensitivity, long excursion 6.5" woofer and precisely engineered extended bass reflex port. Smooth, extended high frequency is provided by a direct radiating 1" damped fabric dome diaphragm on a shallow horn with a Ferrofluid and heatsink-cooled dual neodymium motor. To ensure a long life and maintenance-free performance in nearly all conditions, the HF is also protected by Community's DYNA-TECH™ dual-stage protection circuit. Additionally, 8 ohm or 70V/100V models expand application flexibility both indoors and out.
- Excellent LF extension and output in a very small enclosure
- Exceptional fidelity with elegant I Series aesthetics
- Very wide coverage pattern
- Low impedance (8 ohm) or 70V/100V models available
- Low profile U-Bracket mounting option, compatible with most third party wall and ceiling brackets.
- Transducers: LF 1 x 6.5" (165mm) ferrite driver, 1.5" (37mm) voice coil; HF 1 x 1" (25mm) direct radiating damped fabric dome diaphragm, ferrofluid and heatsink-cooled dual-neodymium motor
- Operating Range: 49 Hz – 19.5 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 92 dB
- Power Handling (Low Impedance model): 150W continuous @ 8 ohms
- Continuous Max Output: 114 dB (120 dB Peak)
- Autoformer Taps (WT models) 70V: 100W, 50W, 25W, 12.5W; 100V: 100W, 50W, 25W
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 100° x 100°
- Finish: Black or White low gloss, uniformly textured painted 15mm Baltic Birch plywood with powder-coated steel grille; Outdoor (WR): 15mm PolyGlas™, Grey heavily textured exterior-rated coating with powder-coated marine-grade aluminum grille
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 14.29" x 8.00" x 8.94" (363 x 203 x 227 mm)