Community IC6-2082-26W Dual 8-Inch Speaker - White
High Output Dual 8-inch Two-Way Installation Loudspeaker.
I Series Compact 600 loudspeakers provide excellent acoustic performance, flexibility and elegant aesthetics for a diverse range of applications in today's performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants in need of very compact loudspeakers with exceptional near field fidelity for foreground or background music applications and articulate voice projection with very high output capabilities for fill and distributed applications. I Series Compact loudspeakers are engineered to be used alone or integrated into arrays along with I Series Point Source (IP) or Subwoofer (IS) models using the comprehensive selection of available BalancePoint™ Flyware modular array brackets.
The IC6-2082 is designed for demanding extended high output, high performance applications without sacrificing fidelity or coverage consistency. Most symmetrical dual 8" 2-way loudspeakers suffer from serious coverage inconsistencies through the crossover region. The IC6-2082 solves this problem by using a very high quality, low distortion 1.7" diaphragm neodymium HF compression driver on a large field-rotatable horn that is crossed over to partially baffled 8" LF drivers at an unusually low crossover frequency. The combination of baffles and low crossover point allows the IC6-2082 to perform similarly to a coaxial loudspeaker, resulting in a consistent, symmetrical, and wide coverage pattern through its operating range. The long excursion LF drivers and low velocity port effortlessly extend LF performance at any output level. Additionally, 16 ohm or 70V/100V models expand application flexibility both indoors and out. Multiple attachment points provide compatibility with a variety of Community and third party mounting brackets.
- Engineered for demanding high output, high performance applications
- Exceptional fidelity with elegant I Series aesthetics
- Large, field-rotatable HF horn and LF pattern control technology for wide, consistent coverage
- Low impedance (16 ohm) or 70V/100V models available
- Low profile U-Bracket or Vertical Yoke available, compatible with most third party wall and ceiling brackets
- Transducers:LF 2 x 8" (203mm) ferrite driver, 1.5" (37mm) voice coil;HF 1 x 1" (25mm) exit, 1.7" (44mm) voice coil, ketone polymer diaphragm,neodymium compression driver
- Operating Range: 50 Hz to 19.5 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 100 dB
- Power Handling (Low Impedance model):300W @ 16 ohms
- Continuous Max Output: 125 dB (131 dB Peak)
- Autoformer Taps (T models): 70V: 200W, 100W, 50W,25W; 100V: 200W, 100W, 50W
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): /26 - 120° x 60°; /96 - 90° x 60°
- Finish: White low gloss, uniformly textured painted 15mm Baltic Birch plywood with powder-coated steel grille; Outdoor (WR/WT): 15mm PolyGlas™, Grey heavily textured exterior-rated coating with powder-coated marine-grade aluminum grille
- Dimensions (H x W x D):11.30" x 22.46" x 10.62" (287 x 571 x 270 mm)