Community IP8-0002WR66 Install Loud Speaker Grey
I Series Point Source 800 loudspeakers provide exemplary acoustic performance, modular flexibility and elegant aesthetics for modern performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants both acoustically and mechanically, I Series includes a wide variety of arrayable, rotatable coverage patterns and a comprehensive selection of modular bracket systems that accelerate system design and system commissioning.
FEA-optimized linear suspension, high-flux neodymium motor, and integral demodulation ring ensures precise control and very low distortion at high SPL levels. The matched diaphragms on the compression drivers provide natural, transparent sound quality with unrivaled intelligibility and transient response accuracy that complements any source.
Ideal for use as a down-fill loudspeaker in a larger I Series system or as part of a low-profile three-way or four-way array with the IP8-1151 LF, IS-115 or IS-118 subwoofers, the rotatable 18-inch (457mm) MF/HF waveguide provides well-defined coverage and a smooth off-axis response. The acoustically resultant 8th order MF/HF passive crossover produces a smooth, consistent vertical off-axis response free from the polar lobing and power response losses inherent in other similar systems. User selectable passive or biamp operating modes further expand performance capabilities.
- Easily configured low-profile hardware adaptable to diverse applications
- Premium grade, high output, neodymium drivers
- Rotatable constant-directivity MF/HF horn
- Transducers: MF - M200HP, 2" exit, crystallized polymer diaphragm, compression driver; HF - 1 x 1.4" exit , 2.6" voice coil, demodulation ring, ketone polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Operating Range: 387 Hz – 20.6 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 107 dB
- Power Handling: MF/HF 275W continuous @ 8 ohms
- Continuous Max Output: 131 dB (137 dB Peak)
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): /66 (60° x 60°)
- Finish: Black or White low gloss, uniformly textured painted 15mm Baltic Birch plywood with powder-coated steel grille; Outdoor (WR): 15mm PolyGlas™, Grey heavily textured exterior-rated coating with powder-coated marine-grade aluminum grille
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 19.8" x 22.1" x 26.3" (503 x 561 x 668 mm)