Community IP8-1122WR66 12-in Outdoor Speaker Grey
I Series Point Source 800 loudspeakers provide exemplary acoustic performance, modular flexibility and elegant aesthetics for modern performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants both acoustically and mechanically, I Series includes a wide variety of arrayable, rotatable coverage patterns and a comprehensive selection of modular bracket systems that accelerate system design and system commissioning.
FEA-optimized linear suspensions, high-flux neodymium motors, and integral demodulation rings ensure precise control and very low distortion at high SPL levels. The custom long-excursion LF driver delivers deep bass response and a balanced midrange in the most demanding applications. The HF compression driver's non-metallic diaphragm provides natural, transparent sound quality that accurately reproduces and complements any source.
The rotatable 13-inch (330mm) HF waveguide provides well-defined coverage and a smooth off-axis response that enhances arrayability. Individually voiced crossovers produce proper beamwidth matching transitions and identical sonic signatures, permitting horn patterns to be mixed throughout an installation. Additionally, user selectable single amp or biamp operating modes expand application flexibility.
- Innovative low profile modular bracket systems create elegant arrays with simplified suspension
- Large rotatable waveguide with individually voiced crossover, single amp / biamp selectable
- Exceptional sound quality and clarity at very high output levels
- Lightweight and compact with deep LF extension
- High-flux, linear neodymium motors with demodulation rings for very low distortion
- Finish: Black or White low gloss, uniformly textured painted 15mm Baltic Birch plywood with powder-coated steel grille; Outdoor (WR): 15mm PolyGlas™, Grey heavily textured exterior-rated coating with powder-coated marine-grade aluminum grille
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): /66 (60° x 60°)
- Continuous Max Output (with processing): 123 dB (129 dB Peak)
- Power Handling: 800W continuous @ 8 ohms (Passive)
- Operating Range: 43 Hz – 22.4 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 94 dB
- Transducers: LF - 1 x 12", 3" voice coil, demodulation ring, neodymium compression driver; HF - 1 x 1.4" exit, 2.6" voice coil, demodulation ring, ketone polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 28.0" x 14.5" x 17.7" (711 x 367 x 449 mm)