Community IP8-1151WR 15-inch Outdoor Speaker Grey
I Series Point Source 800 loudspeakers provide exemplary acoustic performance, modular flexibility and elegant aesthetics for modern performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants both acoustically and mechanically, I Series includes a wide variety of rotatable coverage patterns and an easily installed U-Bracket that accelerates system design and system commissioning.
An FEA-optimized linear suspension, high-flux neodymium motor, and integral demodulation ring ensures precise control and very low distortion at high SPL levels. The custom long-excursion LF driver delivers deep bass response and a balanced midrange in the most demanding applications.
The 15-inch (381mm) LF driver is housed in a trapezoidal enclosure with the same vertical dimensions as the IP8-0002 MF/HF loudspeaker as well as the IS8-115 and IS8-118 Subwoofers. The system has been engineered to allow designers to develop very low profile three-way and four-way systems. Additionally, the IP8-1151 can be used with full size I Series arrays to enhance LF pattern control and steering capabilities when flown above, below, beside or behind an existing I Series array.
- Provides additional LF support for full-range systems
- Premium grade, high output, neodymium drivers
- Easily mounted using optional weather-resistant U-Bracket
- Transducers: LF - 1 x 15" cone, 3" voice coil, demodulation ring, neodymium driver
- Operating Range: 30 Hz – 3.8 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 96 dB
- Power Handling: 600W continuous @ 8 ohms
- Continuous Max Output: 124 dB (130 dB Peak)
- Enclosure: 15mm PolyGlas™, Grey heavily textured exterior-rated coating with powder-coated marine-grade aluminum grille with water-repellant synthetic fabric backing
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 19.80" x 22.10" x 26.30" (503 x 561 x 668 mm)