Community IS6-115WR 15-in All-Weather Sub Grey
I Series Subwoofer 600 weather-resistant loudspeakers provide excellent acoustic performance, modular flexibility and elegant aesthetics for modern performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants both acoustically and mechanically, I Series Subwoofers provide a broad range of sizes and capabilities that can be specifically matched to the needs of any modern venue.
The compact, low-profile single driver I Series subwoofers are ideal for distributed or concealed sub-bass and are the perfect choice for ground stack applications. Additionally, each cabinet was carefully designed to provide matching face widths and suspension point locations for seamless integration into flown arrays with I Series full-range models when additional LF extension is needed but a compact appearance is required.
The IS6-115WR is a compact, direct radiating subwoofer with large, balanced ports that provide optimal enclosure tuning and even air pressure distribution to the driver cone, reducing distortion and extending system longevity. A FEA-optimized ferrite motor with long linear excursion capabilities provides deep bass response for the enclosure’s diminutive size.
- Long excursion ferrite LF driver with FEA-optimized motor and symmetric movement suspension
- Matched-size enclosure and aligned suspension point for seamless flown array integration
- 700W continuous power handling (2800W peak)
- High sensitivity design minimizes power compression losses and required amplifier size
- Weather-resistant hardware and grille, with high-strength PolyGlas™ cabinet construction
- Transducer: 1 x 15" double-treated cone with 4" inner/outer wound voice coil, ferrite construction
- Operating Range: 37 Hz – 140 Hz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 102 dB
- Continuous Max Output: 130 dB (136 dB Peak)
- Power Handling: 700W continuous @ 8 ohms
- Enclosure: 15mm PolyGlas™, Grey heavily textured exterior-rated coating with powder-coated marine-grade aluminum grille with water-repellant synthetic fabric backing
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 19.80" x 16.50" x 23.35" (503 x 419 x 593 mm)