Community IS6-218B Dual 18-in Passive Subwoofer
High Power Dual 18-inch Subwoofer.
Series Subwoofer 800 loudspeakers provide exemplary acoustic performance, modular flexibility and elegant aesthetics for modern performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants both acoustically and mechanically, I Series Subwoofers provide a broad range of sizes and capabilities that can be specifically matched to the needs of any modern venue.
Each cabinet was carefully designed to provide matching heights, face widths and suspension point locations for seamless integration into flown arrays with I Series full range models. The broad range of optional low profile fly rails, fly frames and modular array brackets reduce design and installation time while also providing improved aesthetics and nearly limitless integration possibilities.
The IS8-218 is a direct radiating subwoofer with large, balanced ports that provide optimal enclosure tuning and even air pressure distribution to the driver cones, reducing distortion and extending system longevity. Drivers are loaded into individual air volumes within the enclosure, isolating their performance from one another. This arrangement not only provides additional protection to drivers in case of failures, but also allows the designer to implement directional subwoofer techniques, like steered end-fire arrays and cardioid patterns, within a single enclosure when using any I Series dual driver subwoofer model.
- High-flux, linear neodymium motors with demodulation rings for very low distortion
- Matched-size enclosure and aligned suspension point for seamless flown array integration
- 1400w continuous (5600 peak)
- Long, linear excursion ensures deep, clean bass extension at maximum output
- Isolated driver air volumes allow use of directional steering techniques within a single enclosure
- Also available in a weather-resistant PolyGlas™ enclosure
- Finish: Black low gloss, uniformly textured painted 15mm Baltic Birch plywood with powder-coated steel grille; Outdoor (WR): 15mm PolyGlas™, Grey textured industrial-grade exterior-rated coating with powder-coated marine-grade aluminum grille
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 39.00" x 22.10" x 28.89" (991 x 561 x 734 mm)
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 360° x 180°
- Continuous Max Output: 137 dB (143 dB Peak)
- Power Handling: 1400w continuous @ 4 ohms
- Transducers: 2 x 18" double-treated cones with 4" voice coils, triple demodulation rings, neodymium construction
- Operating Range: 32 Hz -145 Hz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 102 dB