Community IS8-115WR 15-inch All-Weather Sub Grey
I Series Subwoofer 800 loudspeakers provide exemplary acoustic performance, modular flexibility and elegant aesthetics for modern performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants both acoustically and mechanically, I Series Subwoofers provide a broad range of sizes and capabilities that can be specifically matched to the needs of any modern venue.
The compact, low-profile single driver I Series subwoofers are ideal for distributed or concealed sub-bass and are the perfect choice for ground stack applications. Additionally, each cabinet was carefully designed to provide matching face widths and suspension point locations for seamless integration into flown arrays with I Series full range models when additional LF extension is needed but a compact appearance is required.
The IS8-115WR is a compact, direct radiating subwoofer with large, balanced ports that provide optimal enclosure tuning and even air pressure distribution to the driver cones, reducing distortion and extending system longevity. FEA optimized linear suspensions and high flux neodymium motors with long linear excursion capabilities provide exceptionally deep bass for the enclosure’s diminutive size.
- High-flux, linear neodymium motor with demodulation ring for very low distortion
- Matched-size enclosure and aligned suspension point for seamless flown array integration
- 1000W continuous power handling (4000W peak)
- Long, linear excursion ensures deep, clean bass extension at maximum output
- Weather-resistant hardware and grille, with high-strength PolyGlas™ cabinet construction
- Transducer: 1 x 15" double-treated cone with 4" voice coil, demodulation ring, neodymium construction
- Operating Range: 36 Hz – 155 Hz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 99 dB
- Power Handling: 1000W continuous @ 8 ohms
- Continuous Max Output: 129 dB (135 dB Peak)
- Enclosure: 15mm PolyGlas™, Grey heavily textured exterior-rated coating with powder-coated marine-grade aluminum grille with water-repellant synthetic fabric backing
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 19.80" x 16.50" x 23.35" (503 x 419 x 593 mm)