Community IS8-118WR 18-inch All-Weather Sub Grey
High Power 18-inch Subwoofer
I Series Subwoofer 800 loudspeakers provide exemplary acoustic performance, modular flexibility and elegant aesthetics for modern performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants both acoustically and mechanically, I Series Subwoofers provide a broad range of sizes and capabilities that can be specifically matched to the needs of any modern venue.
The compact, low-profile single driver I Series subwoofers are ideal for distributed or concealed sub-bass and are the perfect choice for ground stack applications. Additionally, each cabinet was carefully designed to provide matching face widths and suspension point locations for seamless integration into flown arrays with I Series full range models when additional LF extension is needed but a compact appearance is required.
The IS8-118WR is a compact, direct radiating subwoofer with large, balanced ports that provide optimal enclosure tuning and even air pressure distribution to the driver cones, reducing distortion and extending system longevity. FEA optimized linear suspensions and high flux neodymium motors with long linear excursion capabilities provide exceptionally deep bass for the enclosure’s diminutive size.
- High-flux, linear neodymium motor with demodulation ring for very low distortion
- Matched-size enclosure and aligned suspension point for seamless flown array integration
- 1600W continuous power handling (6400W peak)
- Long, linear excursion ensures deep, clean bass extension at maximum output
- Weather-resistant hardware and grille, with high-strength PolyGlas™ cabinet construction
- Transducer: 1 x 18" double-treated cone with 4" voice coil, triple demodulation rings, neodymium construction
- Operating Range: 31 Hz – 145 Hz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 99 dB
- Continuous Max Output: 131 dB (137 dB Peak)
- Power Handling: 1600W continuous @ 8 ohms
- Enclosure: 15mm PolyGlas™, Grey heavily textured exterior-rated coating with powder-coated marine-grade aluminum grille with water-repellant synthetic fabric backing
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 19.80" x 22.10" x 28.89" (503 x 561 x 734 mm)