Community IS8-215WR Dual 15in All-Weather Sub Grey
High Power Dual 15-inch Subwoofer
I Series Subwoofer 800 weather-resistant loudspeakers provide excellent acoustic performance, modular flexibility and elegant aesthetics for modern performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants both acoustically and mechanically, I Series Subwoofers provide a broad range of sizes and capabilities that can be specifically matched to the needs of any modern venue.
Each cabinet was carefully designed to provide matching face widths and suspension point locations for seamless integration into flown arrays with I Series full-range models when additional LF extension is needed.
The IS8-215WR is a compact, direct radiating subwoofer with large, balanced ports that provide optimal enclosure tuning and even air pressure distribution to the driver cone, reducing distortion and extending system longevity. Drivers are loaded into individual air volumes within the enclosure, isolating their performance from one another. This arrangement not only provides additional protection to drivers in case of failures, but also allows the designer to implement directional subwoofer techniques, like steered end-fire arrays and cardioid patterns, within a single enclosure when using any I Series dual driver subwoofer model.
- High-flux, linear neodymium motor with demodulation ring for very low distortion
- Matched-size enclosure and aligned suspension point for seamless flown array integration
- 2000W continuous power handling (8000W peak)
- Long, linear excursion ensures deep, clean bass extension at maximum output
- Weather-resistant hardware and grille, with high-strength PolyGlas™ cabinet construction
- Transducers: 2 x 15" double-treated cone with 4" voice coil, demodulation ring, neodymium construction
- Operating Range: 36 Hz – 140 Hz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 102 dB
- Continuous Max Output: 135 dB (141 dB Peak)
- Power Handling: 2000W continuous @ 4 ohms
- Enclosure: 15mm PolyGlas™, Grey heavily textured exterior-rated coating with powder-coated marine-grade aluminum grille with water-repellant synthetic fabric backing
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 39.00" x 16.50" x 23.35" (991 x 419 x 593 mm)