Community IS8-218WR Dual 18in All-Weather Sub Grey
High Power Dual 18-inch Subwoofer
I Series Subwoofer 800 weather-resistant loudspeakers provide excellent acoustic performance, modular flexibility and elegant aesthetics for modern performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants both acoustically and mechanically, I Series Subwoofers provide a broad range of sizes and capabilities that can be specifically matched to the needs of any modern venue.
Each cabinet was carefully designed to provide matching face widths and suspension point locations for seamless integration into flown arrays with I Series full-range models when additional LF extension is needed.
The IS8-218WR is a compact, direct radiating subwoofer with large, balanced ports that provide optimal enclosure tuning and even air pressure distribution to the driver cone, reducing distortion and extending system longevity. Drivers are loaded into individual air volumes within the enclosure, isolating their performance from one another. This arrangement not only provides additional protection to drivers in case of failures, but also allows the designer to implement directional subwoofer techniques, like steered end-fire arrays and cardioid patterns, within a single enclosure when using any I Series dual driver subwoofer model.
- High-flux, linear neodymium motor with demodulation ring for very low distortion
- Matched-size enclosure and aligned suspension point for seamless flown array integration
- 3200W continuous power handling (12800W peak)
- Long, linear excursion ensures deep, clean bass extension at maximum output
- Weather-resistant hardware and grille, with high-strength PolyGlas™ cabinet construction
- Transducers: 2 x 18" double-treated cones with 4" voice coils, triple demodulation rings, neodymium construction
- Operating Range: 31 Hz – 150 Hz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 102 dB
- Continuous Max Output: 137 dB (143 dB Peak)
- Power Handling: 3200W continuous @ 4 ohms
- Enclosure: 15mm PolyGlas™, Grey heavily textured exterior-rated coating with powder-coated marine-grade aluminum grille with water-repellant synthetic fabric backing
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 39.00" x 22.10" x 28.89" (991 x 561 x 734 mm)