Community R-5-V2200 Dual-Driver Horn Pager System
The R.5-V2200 is a complete horn/driver system designed for use in voice-range sound reinforcement and announcement / signaling applications.
- Non-metallic diaphragms
- High efficiency, high power output
- Highly resistant to harsh environments, IP55W rating per IEC 60529
- Transducers: MF 2 x M200 Ferrofluid-cooled drivers
- Operating Range: 450 Hz - 8 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 114 dB
- Power Handling: 150W continuous @ 6 ohms
- Continuous Max Output: 136 dB (142 dB Peak)
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 80° x 40°
- Finish: Light Grey LLDPE matte plastic, with dual-layer powder-coated steel grille
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 16.0" x 16.0" x 16.2" (406 x 406 x 411 mm)
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.