Countryman E6-F Mic Headset Omni E6 with Shure Plug
E6 Omnidirectional Earset Mic, Highest Gain, with Detachable 1mm Cable and TA4F Connector for Shure Wireless Transmitters from Countryman is a vocal microphone with an adjustable boom that weighs less than one-tenth ounce. It is a water- and wind-resistant microphone that can be used on either ear for capturing audio in houses of worship, theater, or outdoor vocal and speech applications.
- Unobtrusive - The Countryman E6 head-worn Earset is small and lightweight, and is hardly visible from a distance.
- Rugged and Reliable - The E6 Earset's stainless steel boom is built tough and can be bent and re-bent many times to fit different performers. The E6 is highly resistant to makeup, sweat, and moisture when used with the supplied protective caps.
- Versatile - The flexible boom is easily shaped right on the performer's face and is available in multiple skin tones. Their protective caps let you shape the frequency response for different situations or to match other microphones; caps for the directional earset adjust the pattern from cardioid to hypercardioid. Choose a sensitivity for speaking or singing with up to 140 dB SPL capability.
- Refined Sound Quality - The E6 provides high-quality audio with low distortion and an SPL of up to 140 dB. It delivers rich, full band audio quality.
- Provides Isolation - Easy adjustment keeps the mic in a position for rejecting unwanted sounds. Countryman's omnidirectional Earset offers a reduction of 12 dB compared to a lavalier mic, while the directional E6 Earset provides even more isolation. Excellent for houses of worship, theater, and outdoor events.
- Replaceable Cables - An E6 replacement cable installs in seconds. The snap-on cables are rugged and available for almost any wireless transmitter or for XLR inputs with phantom power.
- Sensitivity - For general speaking.
- Form Factor: Headworn
- Sound Field: Mono
- Capsule: 1 x Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Windscreen: Foam (Included)
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB SPL RMS
- Sensitivity: 7.0 mV/Pa
- Output Connectors: 1 x TA4/Mini XLR 4-Pin Female
- Cable Length: 5' / 1.52 m
- Cable Diameter: 0.04" / 1 mm
- Operating Voltage: 1 to 2 V
- Operating Current Consumption: 500 µA
- Color: Beige
- Mounting: Over-Ear (Single)
- Weight: 0.07 oz. / 2 g