Crown CDi2x300 2-Channel 300-Watt Power Amplifier
The CDi DriveCore Series is an evolution in amplification, providing an impressive mix of high-performance; rich feature set, and competitive cost. Using technology derived from our flagship Installed Sound amplifier (Crown DriveCore Install series), the CDi DriveCore 2|300 offers streamlined functionality to work in almost any small/medium sized installation such as restaurants, retail stores, and more. Designed for ease-of-use in a variety of applications, the 2|300 is a 2-channel amp that includes network control/monitoring, high-level DSP, front-panel interface, and support for driving up to 100Vrms speaker loads without requiring a transformer. The entire CDi DriveCore line comes pre-loaded with JBL speaker tunings to help make installations quicker and easier.
DriveCore Technology – Crown’s proprietary DriveCore technology eliminates hundreds of components within each amplifier, reducing the variability of component values, increasing reliability, resulting in incredible audio fidelity from an efficient design.
Network Control and Monitoring – Through Harman’s HiQnet Audio Architect software, the CDi DriveCore can be controlled, configured, and monitored through standard TCP/IQ network.
DSP – On-board Digital Signal Processor in each amplifier allows for custom configuration
- Input Router
- Input Delay – Up to 1000ms
- Input Parametric EQ – 8 band
- Output Parametric EQ – 8 band
- Output Delay – Up to 100ms
- LevelMAX™ Limiter
BLU link (BL models only) – Both receive and send channels over HARMAN’s 256 channel, fault-tolerant audio BUS, BLU link
Direct Drive 70/100Vrms Output – Each output channel is capable of provide either 70V or 100V for high impedance applications.
Front-Panel Interface – Completely configure the amplifier using an intuitive front-panel interface.
GPIO/AUX Port – Recall presets, mute channels, monitor faults, power on/off the amplifier, and more through a combined GPIO/AUX Port.
- BLU link: No
- Channels: 2
- Sensitivity (for full rated power at 8 ohms): 0.7V RMS
- Rated Power Output (per channel @ 4 ohms): 300W
- Analog Input Signal to Noise Ratio (ref. rated power, 100V, 20Hz - 20kHz) at 8 ohms): > 104dB
- THD (full rated power, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): 0.35%
- Damping Factor (20 Hz to 100 Hz): > 1000
- Frequency Response (8Ω, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): +/-0.05dB
- Crosstalk (below rated power) 20 Hz to 1 kHz: > 80dB
- Input Impedance (nominally balanced, nominally unbalanced): 20 kΩ balanced, 10 kΩ unblanced
- Dimensions (inches) (W x H x D) (depth not including 1.3 inch front panel protrusion): 19 x 3.5 x 12.25
- Weight: 14.56 lbs (6.6 kg)
- Power Supply Connector: Standard IEC type 320 inlet for detachable connector 100 – 240V~