Crown CDi2x300 2-Channel 300-Watt Power Amplifier
The CDi DriveCore Series is an evolution in amplification, providing an impressive mix of high-performance; rich feature set, and competitive cost. Using technology derived from our flagship Installed Sound amplifier (Crown DriveCore Install series), the CDi DriveCore 2|300 offers streamlined functionality to work in almost any small/medium sized installation such as restaurants, retail stores, and more. Designed for ease-of-use in a variety of applications, the 2|300 is a 2-channel amp that includes network control/monitoring, high-level DSP, front-panel interface, and support for driving up to 100Vrms speaker loads without requiring a transformer. The entire CDi DriveCore line comes pre-loaded with JBL speaker tunings to help make installations quicker and easier.
- DriveCore Technology – Crown’s proprietary DriveCore technology eliminates hundreds of components within each amplifier, reducing the variability of component values, increasing reliability, resulting in incredible audio fidelity from an efficient design.
- Network Control and Monitoring – Through Harman’s HiQnet Audio Architect software, the CDi DriveCore can be controlled, configured, and monitored through standard TCP/IQ network.
DSP – On-board Digital Signal Processor in each amplifier allows for custom configuration
- Input Router
- Input Delay – Up to 1000ms
- Input Parametric EQ – 8 band
- Output Parametric EQ – 8 band
- Output Delay – Up to 100ms
- LevelMAX™ Limiter
- BLU link (BL models only) – Both receive and send channels over HARMAN’s 256 channel, fault-tolerant audio BUS, BLU link
- Direct Drive 70/100Vrms Output – Each output channel is capable of provide either 70V or 100V for high impedance applications.
- Front-Panel Interface – Completely configure the amplifier using an intuitive front-panel interface.
- GPIO/AUX Port – Recall presets, mute channels, monitor faults, power on/off the amplifier, and more through a combined GPIO/AUX Port.
- BLU link: No
- Channels: 2
- Sensitivity (for full rated power at 8 ohms): 0.7V RMS
- Rated Power Output (per channel @ 4 ohms): 300W
- Analog Input Signal to Noise Ratio (ref. rated power, 100V, 20Hz - 20kHz) at 8 ohms): > 104dB
- THD (full rated power, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): 0.35%
- Damping Factor (20 Hz to 100 Hz): > 1000
- Frequency Response (8Ω, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): +/-0.05dB
- Crosstalk (below rated power) 20 Hz to 1 kHz: > 80dB
- Input Impedance (nominally balanced, nominally unbalanced): 20 kΩ balanced, 10 kΩ unblanced
- Dimensions (inches) (W x H x D) (depth not including 1.3 inch front panel protrusion): 19 x 3.5 x 12.25
- Weight: 14.56 lbs (6.6 kg)
- Power Supply Connector: Standard IEC type 320 inlet for detachable connector 100 – 240V~