Crown MA3600VZ Macrotech Power Amp 1120W @ 8 Ohms
The Crown Macro-Tech Series. No compromises, no gimmicks. Just brilliant engineering backed by superior manufacturing, support, and an unsurpassed commitment to quality. Like all Crown amps, the defining characteristic of the Macro-Tech Series is sonic accuracy. A tight, rock-solid low end, with smooth, detailed highs and a well-defined midrange. In short, the most accurate reproduction of an audio signal you’ve ever heard. And because we put the quality of sound above all else, a Crown is the most coveted amplifier in the business.Features:
Stereo mode with both channels driven:
- Ultra-Low Distortion: Crown's patented Grounded Bridge circuitry generates incredible voltage swings with ultra-low distortion and superior reliability.
- ODEP(R) Protection: Patented Output Device Emulation Protection (ODEP) protects the amplifier and keeps the show going under adverse conditions that cause lesser amplifiers to fail. Front panel indicators show each channel's ODEP status. Several PIPTM modules also provide powerful ODEP-driven features.
- Distortion Indicator: Advanced Input/Output Comparator (IOC(R)) alerts you if the amplifier causes any distortion of 0.05% or more.
- PIP compatibility: Accommodates Programmable Input Processor (PIP) accessories that are used to customize the amplifier for specific applications. MA 02-Series amps are PIP2 compatible.
- Selectable Mono Modes: Bridge-Mono mode provides double output voltage and Parallel-Mono mode provides double output current from a single channel.
- Selectable Sensitivities: Choose from three input sensitivities: 0.775 volts or 1.4 volts for full rated power into 8 ohms, or a voltage gain of 26 dB.
- Detented Level Controls: Detented level controls make it easy to set and reset precise levels.
- VZ Power Supply Technology: The Macro-Tech 3600VZ uses patented power-supply technology which provides enormous power density and an optimum power match with a wide range of loads.
- No-Fault Warranty: Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications.
- 1800 watts into 2 ohms.
- 1565 watts into 4 ohms.
- 1120 watts into 8 ohms.
- 3505 watts into 4 ohms.
- 3140 watts into 8 ohms.
- 3555 watts into 1 ohm.
- 3190 watts into 2 ohms.