Crown PZM11LLWR Water Resistant Pzm Microphone
The PZM-11LLWR is a weather resistant Pressure Zone Microphone based on the PZM-11 with a balanced, line-level output. A plastic membrane inside the microphone protects the mic capsule from water damage. The microphone will work during and after rainfall. If water freezes on the membrane, the mic’s frequency response will change, but will return to normal when the ice melts and the membrane dries. Applications include fast-food restaurants, outdoor intercoms, toll booths, bridges, theme park security, home automation, and so on.
The microphone can be plugged directly into a VCR line input – no costly mic preamp is needed. Output (via screw terminals) can be balanced or unbalanced. Because of its tailored response and PZM construction, the PZM-11LLWR will pick up conversations or other desired sounds with extra clarity.
Powering is by 12-24 V AC or DC.Features:
- Hemispherical polar pattern, excellent intelligibity
- Weather-resistant model for outdoor use
- Line-level output connects directly to video recorders
- Inconspicuous, mounts a standard wall plate
- Screw terminals for easy installation
- Ideal for Outdoor intercoms, Toll booths, Surveillance and security, Home automation