Crown PZM6D Pressure Zone Microphone
The PZM-6D is a Pressure Zone Microphone designed for professional recording, sound reinforcement and broadcasting. A smaller integral boundary makes the PZM-6D even more inconspicuous than the PZM-30D. It has many applications, from miking full orchestras or individual musical instruments to security or teleconferencing, as well as on television, film and video productions.
The PZM-6D has a switchable dual frequency response: rising or flat. The "rising" position adds brilliance. This makes it useful wherever a crisp attack is desired, such as on percussion, drums, or piano. The user can get a bright sound without boosting high frequencies on the recording console; the result is lower noise. The "flat" position provides a smooth, flat, high-frequency response for natural sound reproduction.Features:
- Ideal for Music recordings, Houses of worship. Theater, onstage recording, Broadcasting
- Hemispherical polar pattern
- Pressure Zone Microphone design prevents coloration from surface sound reflections
- Switchable dual-frequency response offers a choice of flat response or rising high-frequency response
- Smaller, lighter, and has a permanently attached cable