Crown XLI800 PA Power AmplifierPowerful. Reliable. Affordable.
The XLI Series of power amplifiers from Crown represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification. All four models in the series are powerful, rugged and reliable. They are suited for musicians, DJs, and entertainers as well as houses of worship, discos, and pubs.
The four models in the series are the XLi800, XLi1500, XLi2500 and XLi3500. They are identical except for output power.
Features include RCA and XLR inputs, user selectable input sensitivity of 0.755V or 1.4V, Speakon and binding post outputs, stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode, power/fault/signal presence/clip indicators, forced-air cooling; and protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference.
With over six decades of experience designing and building rock-solid products, Crown is the standard in amplifier technology. So check out the affordable Crown XLI Series. They are a powerful argument for quality and value!
- Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
- User selectable input sensitivity - 0.775V and 1.4V
- Electronically balanced RCA and XLR inputs; binding post and Speakon outputs
- Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal buildup
- Two level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal presence, clip and fault for each channel
- Protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +0/-1 dB (at 1 watt)
- THD: <0.5%, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Intermodulation Distortion: =/ <0.35% (60 Hz and 7 kHz at 4:1 from full rated ouput to -30 dB)
- Slew Rate: >10V/us
- Voltage Gain: 29 dB
- Damping Factor: (8 ohms, 10 Hz to 400 Hz) >200
- Signal To Noise Ratio (A-weighted): >100 dB
- Crosstalk (below rated power) 20 Hz to 1 kHz: -75 dB, -59 dB
- Input Sensitivity: (for full rated power at 8 ohms) 0.775V or 1.4V
- Input Impedance (nominal balanced, unbalanced): 20 kOhm, 10 kOhm
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations Available: (+10%) 120V~60 Hz; 220V~50/60 Hz; 230-240V~50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 19" x 3.5" x 12.4" (48.3cm x 8.9cm x 31.5cm)
- Weight: 25.1 lbs. (11.4kg)
- IEC Power Connector: 15A