A rack/tower UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Smart App CPS1500AVR provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for department servers, workgroup servers, workstations, network devices, and telecom installations without active PFC power supplies. The CPS1500AVR uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently.
- Data Line Protection Prevents power surges that travel through telephone, coaxial, and Ethernet lines from causing damage to electronics.
- Surge Protection Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- Line Interactive Topology Exists when a line interactive UPS has an autotransformer that regulates low voltages (e.g., brownouts) and over voltages (e.g., spikes) without having to switch to battery.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) Provides clean, consistent AC power by automatically regulating low voltages and over voltages, within defined tolerances, when incoming utility power has minor fluctuations.
- Simulated Sine Wave Output Uses pulse wave modulation to generate a stepped, approximated sine wave to supply cost-effective battery backup power for equipment that does not require sine wave output.
- Rack/Tower Versatility Allows for horizontal rack or vertical tower installation.
- LED Status Lights Indicate Power On, Wiring Fault.
- PowerPanel® Business Edition Software Provides IT professionals with tools for monitoring and managing the UPS and backup power. This software offers remote management functionality. Free software download available here.