CyberPower OR1500LCDRM1U 1500 VA Uninterruptible Power Supply
A rackmount UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Smart App LCD OR1500LCDRM1U provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for department servers, workgroup servers, workstations, network devices, and telecom installations without active PFC power supplies. The OR1500LCDRM1U uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently.
This model accepts the RMCARD205 network management card for remote management and control via a standard web browser or network management system.
- Battery Backup
- Supplies power long enough for equipment to properly shut down when utility power fails. Helps prevent loss of data and minimizes the component stress caused by a hard shutdown.
- Surge Protection
- Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- AVR increases the AC power and maintains a safe voltage level without switching to battery mode and conserving battery life.
- Multifunction LCD Screen
- Displays immediate, detailed information on the UPS battery and power conditions, alerting users to potential problems before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime.
- Data Line Protection
- Prevents power surges that travel through Ethernet lines from causing damage to electronics.
- PowerPanel® Business
- Provides IT professionals with tools for monitoring and managing the UPS and backup power. This software offers remote management functionality. Free software download available. See the Resources tab.
- Simulated Sine Wave Output
- Provides a manufactured waveform output to supply cost-effective battery backup power for equipment that does not require sine wave output.
- ENERGY STAR
- This model is an ENERGY STAR® certified Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) system. ENERGY STAR is the trusted, government-backed symbol for energy-efficient products and practices that help save money and protect the environment.
- GreenPower UPS™ Bypass Design
- A patented design that allows utility power to bypass the UPS transformer, when AC power is stable, which reduces energy consumption, noise, and heat buildup.