CyberPower OR1500PFCRT2U 1500 VA Uninterruptible Power Supply
A a rack/tower UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower PFC Sinewave OR1500PFCRT2U provides power protection (using sine wave output) and surge protection for department servers, workgroup servers, network devices, telecom appliances, and high-end audio/video equipment requiring active PFC power source compatibility. The OR1500PFCRT2U uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently.
Capacity: 1500 VA / 1050 W
Topology: Line Interactive
Waveform: Sine Wave
Plug type & cord: NEMA 5-15P, 10 ft. cord
Outlet types: 8 × NEMA 5-15R
Communication: USB, Serial, EPO
Data line protection: Telephone, Ethernet
Management software: PowerPanel® Business Edition
- Battery Backup
- Supplies power long enough for equipment to properly shut down when utility power fails. Helps prevent loss of data and minimizes the component stress caused by a hard shutdown.
- Surge Protection
- Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- Data Line Protection
- Prevents power surges that travel through telephone and Ethernet lines from causing damage to electronics.
- Line Interactive Topology
- Exists when a line interactive UPS has an auto-transformer that regulates low voltages (e.g., brownouts) and over voltages (e.g., spikes) without having to switch to battery.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Provides clean, consistent AC power by automatically increasing (boosting) low voltage without using battery power when incoming utility power experiences minor fluctuations.
- Sine Wave Output
- Provides power protection to ENERGY STAR® 6.0 systems with Active PFC power supplies.
- GreenPower UPS™ Bypass Design
- Is a patented design that allows utility power to bypass the UPS transformer, when AC power is stable, which reduces energy consumption, noise, and heat buildup.
- Rotatable Multifunction LCD Panel
- Displays immediate, detailed information on the UPS battery and power conditions, alerting users to potential problems before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime. The rotatable panel is easily readable whether the UPS is rack mounted or standing as a tower.
- Ultra Quiet Design
- Minimizes noise during operation for a quieter work environment.