DAS Vantec 12A 12-Inch 2-Way Powered PA Speaker
The Vantec 12A is a powered portable system with a multi-angle enclosure that permits stage monitor applications as well as a compact P.A. system.
The 1500 W peak power the Class D amplifier provides extended bandwidth, wide dynamic range and exceptionally low distortion-features hard to find on other systems in this market segment.
Digital Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filters are used in the signal processing of the powered Vantec systems. User configurable voicing, filter and EQ modes, and gain control are achieved by way of a rotary-knob interface and LCD screen on the rear of the cabinet. The Vantec series also allows users to wirelessly stream music from any mobile device.
The 12F4 loudspeaker provides accurate low frequency reproduction. High frequencies are handled by the M-28 FEM optimized compression driver with 1" exit offering excellent performance.Features:
- Compact multi-purpose system with monitor position
- Ultra lightweight Class D amplifier with SMPS
- User definable DSP with LCD screen
- Wireless streaming of music
- Pole mount socket with dual angles 0º/10º
- Rigging points
- Amplifier Power: 1500 W peak Clase D, Biamplified
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Rated Peak SPL at 1 m: 135 dB
- Dispersion: 90°x 50°
- Enclosure Material: Birch Plywood
- Color/Finish: Black ISO-flex Paint
- Connectors: INPUT: Female XLR, LOOP THRU: Male XLR, AC INPUT: powerCON
- AC Requirements: 115 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz, 230 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 61 x 38 x 37.5 cm (24 x 15 x 14.8 in)
- Weight: 21 kg (46.2 lbs.)