DAS Vantec 20A 12-Inch Powered Curved Array Speaker
The Vantec-20A is an active curved source line array that incorporates an arsenal of hi-tech solutions designed to provide the versatility needed by today’s sound hire professionals. Whether it be stacked on the Vantec-118A companion subwoofer, flown in a compact array, or used alone on a speaker stand, the Vantec -20A can be used effectively in an incredible number of applications that include corporate A/V, mid-size sound reinforcement, and permanent installation.
Designed for use in arrays of up to 5 units, the Vantec-20A is ideal for applications where the power and long-throw characteristics of large line arrays are not needed. Fast and simple deployment is guaranteed thanks to the exclusive DAS Click-Lock™ rigging hardware which allows the system to be securely flown from or stacked on the Vantec-118A. Individual units can be mounted on tripods with precise aiming possible thanks to the variable angle pole mount which allows for 13.5º up or down tilt.
The DAScontrol™ interface allows users to easily configure the Vantec-20A systems for use individually or in combination with other units. Selectable high pass filter presets facilitate alignment with the Vantec-18A and Vantec-118A active bass systems without external processing. Throw compensation settings and array size selection can all be handled simply via the DAScontrol™ interface. When the Vantec-20A is used individually, the DASlink™ APP can be used to stream music in high definition stereo and remotely control the systems functions.
The enclosure is manufactured using Baltic birch plywood and finished with the DAS ISO-flex coating. Power is supplied by a cutting-edge 1500 W peak Class D amplifier in a biamplified configuration driving a single DAS 12F4C loudspeaker and twin M-60 compression drivers.
- Active Curved Source Line Array
- Class D Bi-amplified 1500W peak
- FIR filters for linear phase response
- 1 x DAS 12F4C + 2 x M-60 compression drivers
- Compact design with high output capabilities
- DAScontrol™ with presets and configurations
- DASlink™ wireless streaming and remote control
- New Click-Lock™ rigging super fast and secure
- +/- 13.5º variable tilt pole mount
- Amplifier Power: 1500W peak (Class D Bi-amplified)
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 63 Hz - 20 kHz
- Rated Peak SPL at 1 m: 136 dB
- Dispersion: 90º H x 15º V
- Enclosure Material: Birch Plywood
- Color/Finish: Black/ISO-flex
- Input: 1 x Female XLR
- Loop Thru: 1 x Male XLR
- AC Input: 1 x powerCON
- AC OutputT: 1 x powerCON
- AC Requirements: 115 V, 3.0 A, 50 Hz/60 Hz, 230 V, 1.5 A, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 12.9" x 24.1" x 16.3" (HxWxD)
- Weight: 61.6 lbs.