DAS Vantec 218A Dual 18-Inch Powered Subwoofer
The Vantec 218A is a powered bass subwoofer system designed to provide extended bass response for the Vantec full-range cabinets. A powerful 3200W peak amplifier drives dual D.A.S. 18LX long excursion bass loudspeakers incorporating 4? voice coils and massive magnet structures provide high power handling and impressive output.
The Vantec 218A is powered by a class D amplifier with switch mode power supply, digital signal processing and a 3200 Wpeak power rating. Signal processing for the Vantec 218A is accomplished by way of a powerful DSP providing unparalleled control over critical signal parameters. Users can select configurations by way of a rotary-knob interface and LCD screen on the rear of the cabinet. A range of presets and low pass filters allow the Vantec 218A to be matched acoustically with the Vantec full-range cabinets.
The compact Vantec 218A cabinet is manufactured using birch plywood and is finished with a coating of the highly resistant ISO-flex black paint for durability. Handles on the sides and the rear of the cabinet along with two rear located wheels make moving the box easier. The powder-coated steel front grille protects the D.A.S. components.
- Powered subwoofer system
- 3200W peak class "D" amplifier
- User definable 24-bit DSP with LCD screen
- Presets: deep, loud, cardioid
- Variable low pass filter
- Sub level gain control, polarity reverse
- Nominal LF amplifier power: 4000W peak class D
- Frequency range (-10 db): loud: 35 Hz - 125 Hz; deep: 30 Hz - 125 Hz
- Rated peak SPL at 1m: 140 dB
- Connectors: audio input: 2 x female XLR; audio loop thru: male XLR; AC input: powerCON
- AC requirements: 6.0A, 115V, 50 Hz/60 Hz; 3.0A, 230V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Enclosure material: birch plywood
- Finish: black ISO-flex paint
- Dimensions: 41.7" x 21.3" x 26.4" / 106 cm x 54 cm x 67 cm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 158.4 lbs. / 72 kg