dB Technologies DVX D12 HP 12-inch Powered Speaker
Configured as a classic 12"/1.4" 2-way system, the DVX D12 HP is a compact, astonishingly light enclosure offering very flexible application options. Its integrated, high-performance digipro G2 digital power amp delivers exceedingly dynamic response, crisp and tight low end, and tremendous sound pressure.
Loaded with high-quality speakers, it provides high-end audio performance with maximum reliability and minimum power compression.
A 1.4" driver with a 2.5" voice coil designed to handle highest loads renders vocals with amazing accuracy across medium-to-longer throw distances.
The housing’s multifunctional design incorporates rigging points and a slanted panel serving monitoring purposes.
The onboard controller even provides a special monitor setup that specifically adapts the enclosure’s performance for use as a monitor.
This DSP also acts as a controller, providing active equalizer, x-over, limiter, and phase and time alignment functions.
The DVX D12 HP is the perfect match for the DVA Series subwoofers.
- Speaker Type: 2-Way Active Speaker
- Frequency Response [-10dB]: 55 - 20.000 Hz
- Frequency Response [+/- 3dB]: 68 - 19.000 Hz
- Max SPL: 131 dB
- HF: 1.4 "
- Voice Coil HF: 2.5 "
- Directivity: 60x40 °
- Horn: CD Horn Aluminium
- Rotatable Horn: Yes
- LF: 12 "
- Voice Coil LF: 3 "
- Amp Technology: Digipro® G2
- Amp Class: Class D
- Power RMS: 700 W
- Peak Power: 1400 W
- Cooling: Convection
- Controller: DSP 24 Bit/48 kHz
- System Presets: FOH, Monitor
- Limiter: RMS, Peak. Thermal, Multiband
- Crossover Frequency MF-HF: 1350 Hz
- Slope MF-HF: 24 dB/Octave
- Housing: Multiplex plywood
- Housing Design: Multifunctional
- Angles Up: Monitor use 45 °
- Rigging Points:
- 6x M10
- 4x Quick-Relase Pins
- 3x on top
- 3x on bottom
- Width: 370 mm (14.8 in)
- Height: 625 mm (25 in)
- Depth: 395 mm (15.8 in)
- Weight: 27.5 kg (60.63 lbs)
Notes: The data are not binding; dBTechnologies reserves the right to modify the data at any time and without previous notice.