dB Technologies FLEXSYS F315 Powered Speaker
A bi-amped 1000 W/RMS digipro Class-D digital power amp with switched-mode power supply offering PFC drives this full-range enclosure. Its powerful 15" woofer, housed in a bass reflex chassis, packs a mighty low-end punch. A specially designed dual horn section comprised of a 6" horn-loaded midrange driver and a 1" compression driver covers the middle and high frequency spectrum. Every component renders precisely the frequency range that it handles best, creating a homogeneous yet expansive composite sonic image that covers a very wide audience area. An integrated DSP ensures the different speakers phase and time are in perfect alignment. It also performs energy management tasks, controlling RMS and thermal limiters to prevent any impending overload.
- Speaker type: 3-way active speaker
- Frequency response [-10dB]: 47 - 20.000 Hz
- Frequency Response [+/- 3dB]: 60 - 19.000 Hz
- Max SPL: 131 dB
- HF: 1"
- Type HF: compression driver
- Directivity: 90° x 40°
- Horn: CD horn
- MF: 6.5 "
- Type MF: horn loaded
- LF: 15"
- Amp technology: digipro
- Amp class: class D
- Power RMS: 1000W
- Peak power: 2000W
- Controller: DSP 24bit/48kHz
- System presets: flat, processed
- Limiter: dual active; peak, RMS, thermal
- Crossover frequency: LF-HF1800 Hz
- Slope: LF-HF24 dB/Octave
- Housing: multiplex
- Dimensions: 17.6" x 34.6" x 20" / 440 mm x 880 mm x 500 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 68.34 lbs. / 31 kg