dB Technologies Ingenia IG3T 2x10 Powered Speaker
Ingenia series embodies a longtime experience in acoustics, mechanics, power electronics and DSP programming, combined with talent and intuition in order to create an unprecedented active speaker: compact, modular, flyable, user-friendly and incredibly smart.
The Ingenia IG3T is equipped with 2 premium 10" low frequency transducers and 1 1.4"compression driver.
All models of the series are designed to work individually, but they can also be coupled by simply turning one speaker upside down and placing it upon the other one.
Thanks to infrared technology, INGENIA detects the presence of a second speaker, and an on-board-configuration wizard automatically sets up the system in order to ensure the best coverage and acoustic coherence.
Ingenia’s horn design is horizontally symmetric and vertically asymmetric: this way, horizontal dispersion is wide and constant while vertical dispersion is narrow in the upper part and wider in the lower part. Thanks to such feature, when 2 Ingenias are coupled high frequencies add up avoiding any interferences. In addition to that, a sophisticated digital steering function process each way of the speaker in order to adjust the dispersion without moving the box. As a result, the whole audience enjoys a perfect intelligibility.
Users can easily control the system through an intuitive OLED display. In fact, behind the simple interface runs a cutting-edge processing which manages mix, coverage steering, EQs levels and input devices.
Ingenia can be easily and safely coupled through a LP-IG accessory which fits all the 4 INGENIA models. Moreover, feet and recessions on the top and the bottom of the enclosure ensure the speakers to be perfectly aligned, avoiding any incorrect setup operation.
Ingenia DRK-IG flybar adapts to all the speakers of the series allowing to fly coupled speakers in a vertical array.
- Cec Horn Technology (Asymmetrical Vertical Coverage)
- Digital Steering Coverage
- Element Position Detection (Ir Port)
- Speakers With Neodymium Magnets
- Oled Dsp Interface
- Unique Speaker Lock System
- Speaker Type: 2-Way Active Speaker
- Frequency Response [-10dB]: 53 - 20.000 Hz
- Frequency Response [-6dB]: 57- 19.200 Hz
- Max SPL: 132 dB
- HF: 1.4"
- HF Voice Coil: 3''
- Directivity (HxV): 110 x 90° (+20°/- 70°)
- HF Type: Neodymium compression driver
- Horn: Vertical asymmetric
- Crossover Frequency: 1100 Hz
- LF: 2x10"
- LF Voice Coil: 2.5"
- LF Type: Neodymium
- Amp Technology: Digipro® G3
- Amp Class: Class-D
- Peak Power: 1800 W
- RMS Power: 900 W
- User Interface: OLED display + rotative knob w/switch
- Self-rotating display: Yes
- Positioning: EPD (Element Position Detection)
- Display Mirroring: Yes
- Controller: DSP 56 bit
- AD/DA Converter: 24bit/48kHz
- System Presets: Factory presets + User defined
- Limiter: Dual Active Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Signal Input: 1 x Combo IN (XLR + Jack 6.3mm)
- Signal Out: 1 x XLR link OUT
- USB connector: Yes - mini USB
- Housing: Polypropylene PP reinforced
- Grille: FULL /Invisible screws
- Flyable: Yes
- Handles: 1x on top / 1x on bottom
- Pole Mount: Yes
- Width: 280 mm (11.02 in)
- Height: 806 mm (31.73 in)
- Depth: 393 mm (15.47 in)
- Weight: 22.24Kg (49.03 lbs.)