DBX 3231L 31-Bands Stereo Graphic Equalizer
The dbx 3231L Graphic Equalizer is a high-performance multifunctional unit designed to deliver all the flexibility and power that professional users demand. Featuring long throw precision sliders, switchable high- and low-pass filters, balanced / unbalanced connectors, and ultra low-noise performance, the 3231L is more than equal to any critical audio task requirements. The 3231L offers 31 ISO standard center, 1/3 octave constant Q frequency bands in a single package. Selectable 6 or 12 dB of boost/cut gives the user superior signal processing control, while the use of low tolerance components yields accurate frequency centers. The unit also includes a passive bypass system that completely removes the equalizer from the audio path when power is off. Also included is an active bypass that allows comparison of the equalized signal with the original.
- 31 ISO standard center 1/3 octave constant Q frequency bands
- Variable high pass and switchable low pass 12dB/octave filters
- Electronically balanced inputs, servo balanced outputs
- XLR, barrier strip, and TRS connectors
- Switchable 6 or 12dB boost/cut
- ±12 of input gain
- Passive bypass removes equalizer from signal path when power is off
- 8 segment LED headroom bar graph
- Chassis ground lift capability
- Toroidal power supply transformer
- Optional input and output transformers
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, ±0.1dB (all faders flat)
- Control Centers: 31 ISO Standard, 1/3 octave bands per channel from 20 Hz to 20 kHz: 20, 25, 31.5, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100, 125, 160, 200, 250, 315, 400, 500, 630, 800, 1k, 1.25k, 1.6k, 2k, 2.5k, 3.15k, 4k, 5k, 6.3k, 8k, 10k, 12.5k, 16k, and 20k.
- High Pass Filter (LO CUT): 12 dB/octave, variable from 25 Hz - 200 Hz.
- Low Pass Filter (HI CUT): 12 dB/octave, 15kHz.
- Nominal Control Range: ±6 dB or ± 12 dB cut/boost
- Noise Level: <-92 dBu @ ±6 dB boost/cut range (faders flat, test bandwidth 22 Hz to 22 kHz)
- Input Impedance: 75K ohms balanced, 50K ohms unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: +22 dBu (ref.:0.775 Vrms)
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms balanced, 50 ohms unbalanced
- Maximum Output Level: +22 dBu (ref.:0.775 Vrms)
- Dynamic Range: 114 dB
- Headroom Indicator: 3 to 42 dB, 8 segments, <.003% (at 1kHz, +4 dBu input, test bandwidth 22 Hz to 22 kHz).
- THD + Noise: <.003% (at 1 kHz, +4 dBu input, test bandwidth 22 Hz to 22 kHz).
- Power Requirements:
- 100, 120, 230 240 VAC
- 50/60 Hz 30 watts
- Dimensions: 7.9" D X 3.5" H X 19" W
- Weight: 8.5 lbs