dbx RTA-M Microphone for DriveRack-PA
The RTA-M real time audio analyzing mic is the perfect accessory tool for the DriveRack PA series (PA, PX, PA+, PA2) and 260. Used in conjunction with the System Setup Wizard and Auto EQ Wizard the RTA-M is ideal for optimizing the sound quality of even the most difficult of acoustic environments.
The RTA-M is an omni-directional, flat frequency measurement microphone specially designed for the Driverack series to pick up all frequencies from 20 Hz to 20 kHz , ensuring accurate"pinking"/real-time analysis of your audio. It runs on phantom power (supplied by the Driverack units) and comes with a clip and case.
Recommended for: Studio.Features:
- Polar Pattern: omni-directional
- Element: back electret-Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 250 30% (at 1,000Hz)
- Sensitivity: -63 dB +-3 dB ( 0 dB=1V/ microbar 1,000 Hz indicated by open circuit)
- Operating Voltage: phantom power 9V-52VDC