Sign up for our newsletter
Killer deals delivered daily
Be the first to know about exclusive, limited-time, and limited-quantity deals.
The World's Most Powerful, Advanced DJ System Has Arrived
Command every gig, audience, genre, event and location! The multicore processor powered Prime 4 makes your entire music collection available, with no laptop needed, transparently connecting you into your performance. With 4-deck hardware control and advanced touchscreen workflow, you’re all set to handle any DJ set, anywhere, anytime.
4-Channel Standalone DJ Power
This is what the global DJ community has been waiting for: An all-in-one, fully standalone 4-deck DJ system with no need for a laptop computer - Pure, unfettered performance and playback capability! Rugged metal-chassis, built to endure the rigors of DJ life.
Adjustable Angle, 10-inch Touchscreen
Select tracks, view waveforms, interact with your digital music collection and view essential DJ parameters, with tactile multi-gesture control – it’s the touchscreen experience you expect and deserve.
Independent Zone Output
Send a dedicated, back-to back music playlist to a separate location while you command the dancefloor in the main room – control the mood, volume and EQ to precisely tailor the sound for your audience.
No Limits Media Sources
Access massive music libraries from four USB inputs, one SD and an under-panel, 2.5-inch built-in SATA drive bay. Use any one of these media sources to record your full DJ set performance! With USB Keyboard support for optimized track browsing and playback facilities for uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV), Prime 4 caters for your entire music collection with connectivity that guarantees immediate, hassle-free access to your library.
Mix, Blend and Shape Your Sound
Pro-club mixer with four channel line faders, each with 3-band EQ and gain to shape your mix; plus all four inputs are assignable to the switchable line/phono inputs. A replaceable Denon DJ crossfader completes this performance driven package.
8 Performance Trigger Pads
Remix whole tracks and beat juggle with super-responsive hot cue control, then split up bars and beats with quantize-locked, Rolls, Slicer and advanced Looping too!
Mic Control, Check 2
Drive two independent microphones for dual-performer audience engagement, both with dedicated EQ, volume and effect controls plus punch in on/off and talkover options for pro-mobile use.
Expressive Multi-FX with Dedicated Displays
Articulate, visualize and craft your own unique sound, choosing from 13 diversely textured DJ FX, sourced directly from the festival/club X1800 Prime mixer.
Dual-Function Sweep FX and Filter
Engage just one single encoder for tactile sound manipulation with dynamic FX and elegant filter control.
Superior DJ Platter Control
Ultra-responsive, touch capacitive jog wheels with HD central screen that relays performance, heads-up display information combined with a DJ brand logo or playing track artwork. Change up your look with customizable RGB light ring.
Timestretch and Key-Matching Audio
Class-leading, production-quality Timestretch algorithm allows DJs to perform pitch locked, extreme track tempo changes and match/shift harmonic musical keys live in the mix - the ultimate in standalone, ‘Open’ Format DJing flexibility.
Built to Last – Built to Perform!
Prime 4 is built on the legacy of 25+ years of superb Denon DJ audio engineering and manufacturing excellence, with rugged metal build quality and detailed, pristine 24-bit Denon DJ audio. Nothing sounds, looks or performs like the Prime 4 standalone4-channel DJ System. With no existing ‘feature-comparable’ competitor unit on the market right now, the Prime 4 is affordable DJ technology that is light years ahead of any existing product.
Visualize the Show with Prime 4
Using Prime 4’s StagelinQ connection, Mobile, Event and Club DJs now can easily create impactful, visually dynamic lighting and video scenes via Denon DJ’s partnerships with Soundswitch, Timecode and Resolume.
Engine Prime Music Management
Import your digital music collections effortlessly from iTunes, Serato DJ Pro, Native Instruments Traktor Pro and Rekordbox using both Denon DJ’s free, Engine Prime music management software and the Prime 4 itself.
Introducing Engine DJ 2.0, a defining milestone in the ever-evolving evolution of software-driven solutions for DJs. 2.0 brings a wealth of new features, stability, and performance updates, giving DJs a more powerful, creative, and reliable experience.
Engine DJ (OS) Highlights:
Engine Lighting by SoundSwitch
- Automatically sync music with DMX and Philips Hue lights. The dedicated Engine Lighting GUI provides on-the-fly control for various lighting FX, all via the touchscreen.
Ableton Link Compatibility
- Easily sync tempo with external hardware both over wired and wireless networks.
- The database in 2.0 has been completely rebuilt to provide accelerated browsing, lightning-fast song analysis, enhanced system stability, and a significantly smaller database size.
Updated User Interface
– The 2.0 interface has been redesigned to provide a more intuitive and creative workflow. The layout and location of controls have remained mostly the same, but several visual adjustments have been made to improve the overall user experience.
– Playlist and Crates are now combined into a single comprehensive list (Playlists), taking along with it the best aspects of both list types. Packed tracks from removable drives no longer show as duplicates in the home collection.
– Users can now assign a deck as a Playlist Player, providing continuous playback with automated cross-fading. The cross-fade time can be adjusted in the Control Center settings menu. Playlist Deck is available for Prime 4, Prime 2, and Prime GO.
New Onboard Clock
– The new onboard clock offers automatic time zone syncing and aids in providing detailed History lists with the played track start time.
Play History Upgrades
– History lists from connected drives are now automatically added to the home collection and can be viewed from the new History tab without the drive connected. History lists also include the Start Time of when the track was played on an Engine OS device and can be easily imported as Playlists via right-click.
Streaming Service Upgrades
– Streaming services have been expanded with track list preview, prepare list inclusion, and continuous playback with cross-fading via the Playlist Deck.