Denon SC6000 Prime Professional DJ Media Player
Advanced Touchscreen Digital Workflow
Navigate, search and load extensive music libraries plus edit track lists with 'on-board' Crate management. Gesture manipulate large waveforms and scrub through overviews, while visualizing essential DJ workflow info. Also, execute internal analysis of previously unanalyzed music files directly within the SC6000 itself - just 'plug in & play out!'
Limitless Performance Flexibility
Exceed any previous DJ performance boundaries! The SC6000 is dual-layer capable, playing two separate tracks simultaneously. Its jog-wheel has an increased 8.5" 'handson' platter surface area for track cue, pitch and scratch manipulation. Add new rubber button, subtly lit and tactile feel trigger pads for more performance & mix creativity.
Future Ready Media Playback
With dual output 24-bit, 96kHz digital audio quality, the SC6000 supports all major compressed and uncompressed music file formats – including FLAC, ALAC and WAV. With built-in WiFi and wired internet connectivity, DJs can now stream music, standalone, from partnered services Beatport, Beatsource, Soundcloud and TIDAL.
10.1” HD Touchscreen
Search, load, play and 'feel' your music with the industry's largest and most advanced multi-touch DJ workflow display. Interface and perform like never before!
Mix and perform simultaneously with dual-layer audio tracks and via the SC6000's two independent analog/digital outputs.
Best in Class Timestretch
Open Format, cross-BPM DJing perfection! Artifact free, sonically perfect audio reproduction, for pitchlocked, extreme track tempo changes.
8.5" Jog Wheel
Nudge pitch, back-cue and scratch with the SC6000's 8.5" platter with selectable tension adjustment. View and customize center display track and logo artwork, changing platter LED ring colors too.
Harmonic Mixing Perfection
The SC6000's onboard musical keyshift and instant match feature enables beautifully harmonic DJ sets to be performed with ease. Create sonic textures with just the touch of a finger.
Trigger Hot-Cues, engage Loop regions, Roll and Slice your beats with 8, responsive rubber performance pads – now with sophisticated design illumination for improved club visibility.
No Limits Media
Handle all digital music libraries and enable DJ 'hand-offs with 3 x USB and 1 x SD media inputs. Travel with large terabyte music collections, accessing the SC6000's built-in internal HDD bay.
- Flagship standalone professional DJ media player powered by ENGINE OS
- HD 10.1-inch touchscreen
- Built-in Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity for music streaming
- Responsive rubber button performance pads with sophisticated design illumination
- Built-in internal HDD drive bay to store music onboard
- 8.5-inch jog wheel with large surface area for platter manipulation
- Locking IEC connector for secured power cable
- Standalone Track Preview
- Serato DJ Pro controller mode
- Best-in-class timestretch and musical key change/sync algorithms
- Internal, on-board analysis of music files (including Rekordbox™ collections)
- Dual-layer playback with independent analogue/digital outs
- StagelinQ connection for Event/Pro DJ lighting and video control
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
New in 2.0:
Introducing Engine DJ 2.0, a defining milestone in the ever-evolving evolution of software-driven solutions for DJs. 2.0 brings a wealth of new features, stability, and performance updates, giving DJs a more powerful, creative, and reliable experience.
Engine DJ (OS) Highlights:
Engine Lighting by SoundSwitch
- Automatically sync music with DMX and Philips Hue lights. The dedicated Engine Lighting GUI provides on-the-fly control for various lighting FX, all via the touchscreen.
Ableton Link Compatibility
- Easily sync tempo with external hardware both over wired and wireless networks.
- The database in 2.0 has been completely rebuilt to provide accelerated browsing, lightning-fast song analysis, enhanced system stability, and a significantly smaller database size.
Updated User Interface
– The 2.0 interface has been redesigned to provide a more intuitive and creative workflow. The layout and location of controls have remained mostly the same, but several visual adjustments have been made to improve the overall user experience.
– Playlist and Crates are now combined into a single comprehensive list (Playlists), taking along with it the best aspects of both list types. Packed tracks from removable drives no longer show as duplicates in the home collection.
– Users can now assign a deck as a Playlist Player, providing continuous playback with automated cross-fading. The cross-fade time can be adjusted in the Control Center settings menu. Playlist Deck is available for Prime 4, Prime 2, and Prime GO.
New Onboard Clock
– The new onboard clock offers automatic time zone syncing and aids in providing detailed History lists with the played track start time.
Play History Upgrades
– History lists from connected drives are now automatically added to the home collection and can be viewed from the new History tab without the drive connected. History lists also include the Start Time of when the track was played on an Engine OS device and can be easily imported as Playlists via right-click.
Streaming Service Upgrades
– Streaming services have been expanded with track list preview, prepare list inclusion, and continuous playback with cross-fading via the Playlist Deck.
- Analog Output: 2.0 Vrms (0 dBFS, 1 kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 116 dB
- Distortion (THD+N): < 0.0015%
- Frequency Range: 22–22,000 Hz
- Digital Output: Sampling Rate: 96 kHz, Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Diameter: 8.5" / 216mm (diameter)
- Material: Metal construction with display and touch-capacitive circuitry
- 10.1" / 257 mm (diagonal)
- 10.11" x 6.9" / 257 x 175 mm (width x height)
- Full-color LED-backlit display with touch interface
- Platter: 2.2" / 56 mm (diagonal) full-color LED-backlit display
- (2) RCA output pairs
- (2) coaxial digital outputs
- (1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) mini TS input (remote start)
- (3) USB Type-A ports (for USB drives) (Rear-panel ports supply 900 mA for USB 3.0 devices, 500 mA for USB 2.0 devices. Front panel port supplies 500 mA for USB 2.0 devices only.)
- (1) USB Type-B port (for computer connection)
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) Ethernet link port
- (1) IEC power input
- (1) 2.5" SATA HD bay
- Connection: Locking IEC
- Input Voltage: 110–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 12.6” x 18.2” x 6” / 319.5mm X 463.3mm X 151.17mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Weight: 12.76 lbs. / 5.8 kg