Sign up for our newsletter
Killer deals delivered daily
Be the first to know about exclusive, limited-time, and limited-quantity deals.
True Legacy Vinyl Experience
The SC6000M's 8.5" motorized platter with a combo of 'quickrelease' slipmat and newly designed DJ vinyl, ensures DJ/Turntablists have that 'true, mechanical spin' beneath their fingertips. The uniquely engineered, brushless DC electric motor has a light/heavy torque range adjustment, for fine-tuning platter response to a scratch DJ's exact performance needs.
Advanced Touchscreen Digital Workflow
Navigate, search and load extensive music libraries plus edit track lists with 'on-board' Crate management. Gesture manipulate large waveforms and scrub through overviews, while visualizing essential DJ workflow info. Also, engage 'on-the-fly', internal analysis of music files directly within the SC6000M itself - simply 'plug in & play out!'.
Future Ready Media Playback
With dual output 24-bit, 96kHz digital audio quality, the SC6000M supports all major compressed and uncompressed music file formats – including FLAC, ALAC and WAV. With built-in WiFi and wired internet connectivity, DJs can now stream music, standalone, from partnered services Beatport, Beatsource, Soundcloud and TIDAL.
8.5" Aluminum Motorized Platter
Execute and define your true vinyl Turntablist style – get hands-on with the adjustable torque, high-resolution 8.5" motorized platter featuring ergonomic inset design for easy-braking.
10.1" HD Touchscreen
Search, load, play and 'feel' your music with the industry's largest and most advanced multi-touch DJ workflow display. Interface and perform like never before!
Mix and perform simultaneously with dual-layer audio tracks to your mixer, via the SC6000M's two independent analog/digital outputs.
Best in Class Timestretch
Open Format, cross-BPM DJing perfection! Artifact free, sonically perfect audio reproduction, for pitch-locked, extreme track tempo changes.
Harmonic Mixing Perfection
The SC6000M's onboard musical keyshift, key-match feature enables beautifully harmonic DJ sets to be effortlessly performed. Create sonic textures with just the touch of a finger.
Trigger Hot-Cues, engage Loop regions, Roll and Slice your beats with 8, responsive rubber performance pads – now with sophisticated design illumination for improved club visibility.
No Limits Media
Handle all digital music libraries and enable DJ 'hand-offs with 3 x USB and 1 x SD media inputs. Travel with large terabyte music collections, accessing the SC6000M's built-in internal HDD bay.
Introducing Engine DJ 2.0, a defining milestone in the ever-evolving evolution of software-driven solutions for DJs. 2.0 brings a wealth of new features, stability, and performance updates, giving DJs a more powerful, creative, and reliable experience.
Engine DJ (OS) Highlights:
Engine Lighting by SoundSwitch
- Automatically sync music with DMX and Philips Hue lights. The dedicated Engine Lighting GUI provides on-the-fly control for various lighting FX, all via the touchscreen.
Ableton Link Compatibility
- Easily sync tempo with external hardware both over wired and wireless networks.
- The database in 2.0 has been completely rebuilt to provide accelerated browsing, lightning-fast song analysis, enhanced system stability, and a significantly smaller database size.
Updated User Interface
– The 2.0 interface has been redesigned to provide a more intuitive and creative workflow. The layout and location of controls have remained mostly the same, but several visual adjustments have been made to improve the overall user experience.
– Playlist and Crates are now combined into a single comprehensive list (Playlists), taking along with it the best aspects of both list types. Packed tracks from removable drives no longer show as duplicates in the home collection.
– Users can now assign a deck as a Playlist Player, providing continuous playback with automated cross-fading. The cross-fade time can be adjusted in the Control Center settings menu. Playlist Deck is available for Prime 4, Prime 2, and Prime GO.
New Onboard Clock
– The new onboard clock offers automatic time zone syncing and aids in providing detailed History lists with the played track start time.
Play History Upgrades
– History lists from connected drives are now automatically added to the home collection and can be viewed from the new History tab without the drive connected. History lists also include the Start Time of when the track was played on an Engine OS device and can be easily imported as Playlists via right-click.
Streaming Service Upgrades
– Streaming services have been expanded with track list preview, prepare list inclusion, and continuous playback with cross-fading via the Playlist Deck.